Key Digital KD-X222PO
HDBaseT HDMI CAT5e/6 Extender Kit Tx/Rx, HDR10, 4K, HDCP 2.2
The KD-X222PO HDBaseT HDMI Transmitter and Receiver Kit from Key Digital. This a high-performance range extension kit for transmitting UHD 4K/30 4:4:4 and UHD 4K/60 4:2:0 signals up to 150' using Key Digital's KD-CATSTP1X super CAT6A shielded cable, or up to 125' using a single third part CAT5e/6 cable. Equally 1080p/60, 3D signals can be extended up to 250' using Key Digital CAT6A cabling or up to 230' using a third party cable. In addition to carrying high-quality HDMI video and audio signals, the KD-X222PO carries IR or RS-232 for controlling remotely located equipment or the RS-232 port can be used to control the KD-X222PO. Also this unit kit supports HDR10 (High Dynamic Range) so users can experience more life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels. The KD-X222PO features power extension from Tx to Rx with Power Over HDBaseT, Rx unit does not require power supply.
The KD-X222PO Extender set is compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies up to HDCP 2.2 and HDMI technology such as 4K/UHD 4:2:0/8bit at 60f/s. Through Hot Plug Detection Control this extender enables the integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input devices. Furthermore, the KD-X222PO EDID internal library features 15 default EDID configurations and native EDID data from output/display devices connected via Rx.
Additional features of the KD-X222PO include two channels of IR enable control to/from devices connected to the Tx and Rx units, with bi-directional control to and from the Tx and Rx unit on 3.5mm connector. There is support for standard 3D stereoscopic signal formats, and will support 12-bit Deep Color video / 8-bit color for 4K/UHD. With Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio, as supported formats of lossless compressed digital audio.
- **This Kit comes with both a Transmitter and Receiver Unit**
- Inputs Tx: 1 HDMI, 1 IR In
- Outputs Tx: 1 CAT5e/6 UTP/STP, 1 IR Out /RS-232 Bi-Directional
- Inputs Rx: 1 CAT5e/6 UTP/STP, 1 IR In
- Outputs Rx: 1 HDMI, 1 IR Out /RS-232 Bi-Directional
- 4K/Ultra HD Resolution: Support for 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4/8 Bit or 60Hz at 4:2:0/8 Bit
- Signal Extension Distances: Up to 150' @ 4K30(4:4:4) or 4K60(4:2:0) using KD-CAT6STP1X cabling & Up to 125' @ 4K30(4:4:4) 4K60(4:2:0) using third-party CAT5e/6
- Signal Extension Distances Lower Resolutions: Up to 250' @ 1080p / 1920x1200 using KD-CAT6STP1X cabling & Up to 230' @ 1080p / 1920x1200 using third-party CAT5e/6 UTP/STP cabling
- KD-X222PO Features power extension from Tx to Rx with Power Over HDBaseT, Rx unit does not require power supply
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- HDR10 (High Dynamic Range)
- 3D: Support for standard 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input devices
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product dimension (each): 4.125" x 2.625" x 0.875"
- Weight (each): 0.5 lbs
- Included Power Supplies: (Tx Only) KD-PS12V2ASC, 12V/2A, 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, Interchangeable head with screw-in connector
- Additional Accessories: 2 x Mounting brackets, IR emitter, IR sensor
- Warranty: 3 years