Hall Research UH-1BTX
4K HDBaseT Sender and Receiver Kit - 330'
The Hall Research UH-1BTX is an HDBaseT kit that consists of a transmitter and receiver to send your HDMI with embedded audio over Cat5e/6 cabling. This long range kit allows you to send your signal up to 330' with perfect clarity and no noise in the signal. The kit supports the ability to send up to 4K resolution, it also supports deep color, HDCP compliance, and EDID and 3D pass through.
The Hall Research UH-1BTX is an affordable and reliable means to send 4K video up to 330' in distance with no compression and no set up time, it is plug and play installation.
- HDBaseT sender and receiver
- Distance: 330'
- Resolution: Up to 4K Supported
- Supports: 3D, EDID, HDCP, deep color 12-bit depth
- Secondary data channels such as: DDC, CEC, and HPD (Hot-Plug Detect) are also transparently extended
- Compatible with all HDBaseT and HDBaseT Class B (HDBaseT-Lite) compliant products
- Locking HDMI connector
- HDCP Compliant
- Includes universal power supply for both sender and receiver
- Warranty: 3 years