9X3 4K60 4:2:0 Compass 3.0 Presentation Switcher
Featuring the CO-PS91 from FSR, a ultra-fast 9X3 4K UHD 4:2:0 Multi-Format Presentation Switcher. This presentation switcher is a part of FSR's Compass 3.0 presentation switcher family. These switchers feature a fully integrated proprietary Ultra 4K image processing technology. This model comes with 9 multi-format inputs which consists of two 4K HDMI, HDMI HD, HDBaseT, DisplayPort, VGA, Composite, DVI-U, with HDBaseT and HDMI 4K output. These switchers were primarily designed for use in the staging and rental market, but can also easily be implemented into fixed applications such as boardrooms, training rooms, and amphitheaters for example, with there multi-format inputs that allow users to switch between an array of the most commonly used input signals.
These presentation switchers are perfect for scaling with Ultra low-latency 4K best-in-class proprietary, which can typically switch input channels in a lightning fast 0.25 seconds. Control of this device is both simple and intuitive using the front panel jog-wheel and LCD display for fast and easy setups in the field. Brightness, contrast, saturation controls are also included for all source types, as well as a flexible aspect ratio conversion.
A high performance video decoder is utilized with 4x oversampling and 3D Y/C separation for outstanding
video image clarity. The output frame rate can lock to the input frame rate dynamically without frame
rate conversion in order to reduce system latency; or it can be set to a fixed output frame rate, e.g. for
driving basic screens which are not 50Hz compatible. The Pan, Tilt and Zoom (PTZ) feature allows users to select a ‘region of interest’, ROI, of the input image to fill the screen and pan and tilt within it. The Video Wall feature allows multiple units to work synchronously and be part of a large matrix configuration, up to 4x4. Each unit automatically crops a section of the input video image and displays it on the corresponding projector or screen. All outputs are active simultaneously, except in the cases where the formats are not compatible. For example, for the PC graphic formats that are not supported by the SDI standards, the 3GSDI output will be disabled. Also note that if an HDCP encrypted signal is connected to the DP, HDMI or DVI input, the HDMI and DVI output signals will be similarly HDCP encrypted and the 3GSDI output will be disabled. HDCP capability can be switched off per input, so that a source can transmit non protected content material.
The Compass 3.0 CO-PS91 from FSR, a very quality made, high-end, presentation switcher, that provides extremely high resolutions, super fast switching speeds, and offers an array of the most commonly used input/output formats. Comes backed by a 3 year warranty.
- Inputs: 2x 4K HDMI, 1 HDMI HD, 1 DVI, 1 HDBaseT, 1 DisplayPort, 1 Component DVI-U, 1 Composite, 1 VGA
- Outputs: 4K HDMI, DVI/HDMI HD, HDBaseT
- Resolutions: Up to 4K60 4:2:0
- Controls: Front Panel Jog-Wheel, and LCD menu display, Keypad for direct input selection and integral indicator LEDs, Remote Control via RS-232, TCP/IP API and Web Server, Gigabit Ethernet for webserver and remote control API
- Scaling with low-latency 4K proprietary scaling algorithms
- Switching Speed: 0.25 Seconds
- Flexible Aspect Ratio Conversion
- Stereo Balanced Line Level Outputs
- HDCP Supported
- Pan, Zoom, and Tilt
- Brightness, Contrast, Saturation Controls for all source types
- Audio De-embed from HDMI, DisplayPort, HDBaseT and 3G-SDI inputs, re-embed to HDMI, HDBaseT and 3G-SDI outputs (Depending on Model)
- Included Accessories: 3-pin plug IEC AC Cord, Quick Start Guide, CD (w/ documentation)
- Warranty: 3 Years