HDMI/VGA 4K Auto Switch Wall Plate w/ HDBaseT, PoH, HDCP 2.2
The WyreStorm TX-SW-IW-0201 is a wall plate that features HDMI, VGA, and audio connections. The wall plate then sends that signal out over a single Ethernet cable up to 328' away for 1080P and 230' for 4K. Not only can it send 4K at 30Hz 4:4:4 video but embedded audio, Ethernet, and control via HDBaseT 5 play technology. The wall plate is auto switching so it will automatically switch to the last plugged in input, there is also a manual select button on the front if both connections are always plugged in. The integrated bi-directional IR receiver on the front allows for easy TV or projector IR control.
The wall plate also supports PoH, it receives power from compatible receivers such as the optionally purchased RX-70-4K, this means that the wall plate doesn't require a power outlet. The wall plate supports HDCP 2.2 for the latest in compliance to ensure that you are up to date.
The WyreStorm TX-SW-IW-0201 is an economical solution to a common problem in rooms, how to get VGA and HDMI a long distance. With auto switching, HDCP 2.2 compliance, and PoH, the TX-SW-IW-0201 is a perfect solution.
- Connections: 1 VGA, 1 HDMI, 1 audio
- Sends 5-play: Video, embedded audio, Ethernet, RS-232, IR
- Size: 2 gang
- Color: White
- Resolution: HDMI up to 4K at 30Hz 4:4:4, VGA: Up to 1920x1200
- Distance: 328' for 1080P and 230' for 4K
- Color: 24bit (4K), 48bit (1080p)
- EDID management
- 3D Support (1080p)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Ethernet and 3D pass through
- Audio Formats: Up to 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD
- LED indicator for HDCP presence
- Dimensions: 4.25in x 0.98in x 4.20in
- Weight: .44lbs
- Includes: Transmitter, (1) 3-pin phoenix connector, (2) 2-pin phoenix connector, wall plate with screws
- Warranty: 5 years