WXGA 5200 Lumen DLP Laser Phosphor Projector, Ultra Short Throw 0.23
Featuring the LS810 Ultra Short Throw DLP Laser Phosphor Project from ViewSonic. This projector was designed to handle 1280x800 WXGA resolutions with up to 5,200 lumens of brightness and 16:10 aspect ratio. Using laser technology these projectors have an extremely long light source life lasting up to 20,000 hours and feature a virtually maintenance-free usage for any boardroom or classroom type application. Designed to produce large images in small spaces the LS810 features a ultra-short throw ratio of 0.23, HV keystoning and 4 corner adjustments, meaning this projector can be placed 1.21 - 2.62' away from the screen, to produce a image size between 70 - 150". Making this an ideal projection system to be used in space confining situations, or to allow for better presentations as users will experience less shadow casting on the screen compared to projects that are traditionally placed further away from the screen.
The LS810 also features a hidden PortAll compartment with an integrated and secure MHL/HDMI port that lets you discreetly stream multimedia content from an optional wireless dongle, or lets you connect to other devices via an HDMI cable. What’s more, an integrated Micro USB cable lets you quickly and easily power Micro USB-enabled devices.. Being powered by SuperColor technology this feature allows for true-to-life images, and with SonicExpert technology for crystal clear audio delivering an immersive audiovisual performance through the 2 8Watt internal speakers. With an ultra-high contrast ratio of 100,000:1 will enhance even the finest shades of gray which is a key characteristic for delivering excellent clarity and detail for razor-sharp images.
The ViewSonic LS810, a high-powered long lasting laser projector, at a very affordable price, and provides future cost savings with a virtually maintenance free design. Comes backed by a 3 year warranty on the projector.
- Display System: Laser DLP
- Native Resolution: WXGA - 1280 x 800 Progressive
- Brightness: 5200 Lumens
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 100000:1
- Ultra Short Throw Ratio: 0.23
- Throw Distance: 1.21 2.62'
- Display Size: 70 - 150"
- Keystone: Vertical +-30 degrees / Horizontal +-30 degrees
- Color Depth: 30 bits, 1.07B Color (10+10+10)
- Light Source Life: 20,000 Hours
- Inputs: USB 2.0 Audio/Video, HDMI, HDMI with MHL, RCA Component, Ethernet LAN, S-Video, 3.5mm Mini Audio
- Outputs: Ethernet LAN, Mini Audio, VGA
- Audio: 8W (x2) Internal Speakers
- Physical Controls: Power, keystone/arrow keys, left/blank, menu/exit, right/panel key lock, mode/enter, auto, source
- On Screen Display (OSD) Controls: Display, Image, Power Management, Basic, Advanced, System, Information (See user guide for full OSD functionality)
- Weight: 22.05 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 20.0 x 6.5 x 15.4"
- Included Accessories: power cable, VGA cable, HDMI Cable, remote control with batteries, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD (with User Guide)
- Warranty: 3 Years