Aquos Board Interactive LED Display w/ Touch Screen - 40"
Now featuring the Sharp PN-L401C Aquos Board 40" Interactive Display System. This smaller interactive 10-point touch screen has been designed to further enhance communications and productivity in huddle spaces and group collaboration sessions as well as in the digital signage market for consumer interaction. With a full 10-points of multi touch functionality and high-sensitivity capacitive touch technology users will experience smooth pen or finger operation. Additionally this 40" Aquos Board can be installed face-up on a table top acting as a large tablet, or in a landscape or portrait orientation. This screen offers brilliant high-definition full HD 1920 x 1080 resolutions within the Edge Lit LED display. Not only is it a powerful meeting tool, it can also be used to engage and inform people in stores, museums, showrooms and other public spaces. Remove clunky traditional kiosks from your business front and replace it with this sleek, yet powerful, flat screen that can instantly guide your visitors/customers towards the information you want them to see.
The PN-L401C offers an Intel Mini-OPS Expansion Slot that supports the optional PN-ZB03H HDBaseT 2.0 and PN-ZB03W Wireless Expansion Boards (not included). Sharp Display Connect Software is included to provide easy connectivity with mobile devices. This multifaceted software for wireless communication allows content, screen annotations etc.. that are on the screen to be shared simultaneously with up to 50 devices. In addition files can be exchanged between devices connected to the PN-L401C. Being compatible with Crestron Connected software, admins and owners can remotely control and mange each monitor via LAN network. Furthermore this screen comes with original Sharp software that lets you manipulate a variety of different files on screen without actually opening the respecting applications. The files are display onscreen as "sheets", which can be stored in onscreen virtual "drawers". This software brings convenience and originality to business meetings, in-store installations etc..
A computer needs to connected to open up the potential of the Aquos Board, you can use Microsoft Office, web conferencing such as Go to Meeting, the possibilities are endless. If you want a computer made specifically for the Aquos Board then you can optionally purchase the PN-SPCi5W7, it is a compact computer that attaches to the back of the panel.
- Screen Size: 40"
- Active Screen Area (Wx): 34-9/16 x 19-3/32"
- Display Screen Type: LCD
- Touchscreen: Capacitive 10-point multi touch
- Display Resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Backlight Technology: Edge LED
- Max. Color Display: 16.77 million colors
- PC Port Connection: USB 2.0 Type B
- Orientation: Flat (on table top), Landscape, or Portrait Mode
- Shock Resistant Protective Glass
- Computer Input: Analog RGB, HDMI, DisplayPort
- Input Terminals: PC analog Mini D-sub 15-pin, 2 x HDMI (HDCP Compatible), DisplayPort (HDCP Compatible), PC signal compatible, 3.5mm mini stereo jack, 1 RS-232C
- Output Terminals: 3.5mm mini stereo jack
- I/O Terminals: LAN port
- USB Hub Function: 2 x USB 2.0 Type A
- Speaker Output: 10W + 10W
- Mounting: VESA (4 points) 200x200 mm, M6 screw
- Power Supply: 100V-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 89W
- Dimensions (WxDx): approx 36" x 2.5" x 21.5"
- Weight: 38.6lbs
- Included Accessories: AC power cord, remote control unit, AAA battery x 2, manual, cable clamp x 3, camera mount, USB cable, pen tray, touch pen, portrait installation operation label, desktop stand
- Warranty: 3 Years