UltraHD 4K HDMI & USB/KM over IP Receiver with PoE
Featuring the PureLink VIP-300H-U-Rx UltraHD 4K Video HDMI & USB/KM over IP Receiver with Power over Ethernet (PoE). This device offers audio, RS-232, Infrared control, USB distribution and matrix switching over IP network. The user can employ this unit as a point-to-point extension system to support distances up to 390'. Additionally, it features switching, multi-signal distribution, as well as matrix switching using VPX IP Video Management Software.
This system is one of the only on the market with the ability to receive across either Fiber Optic or CAT cable. It is simple to set up and allows the user(s) to conveniently configure video wall display configurations up to 8x8. The VIP-300H-U-Rx also supports embedded HDMI, SPDIF audio, analog, and can receive power from 802.3af or even higher compliant network switches.
- Near Zero Latency (1 mS)
- High Quality proprietary PureStreamX Ultra codec
- Fiber SFP+ slot for optional modules
- CAT connections standard
- LED channel display
- Digital and analog audio insertion
- Infrared remote control channel selection
- Inputs: 1x HDMI w/ lock thread, 2x USB Type A
- Supported resolutions: Up to 4K30 4:4:4 and 4K60 4:2:0 (converted to 4K30)
- Transmission Distance: 393' CAT and up to 37 miles Fiber
- RS-232: 1x 3 pin phoenix
- Network: RJ45 w/ indicators
- Network: SFP option slot
- Analog audio: 3.5mm stereo
- Compliance: HDCP 2.2, USB 2.0 (Keyboard/Mouse only)
- Digital Audio: Toslink SPDIF - Dolby True HD, Dolby DTS-HD
- IR: 3.5mm 38-56 kHz
- PoE (Power over Ethernet): 802.3 af
- Power Adapter: 5V DC
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 6.69 x 4.53 x 0.98"
- Included: Removable mounting tabs