8x8 HDMI 4K Matrix HTX Extender Kit, 8 Receiver, HDBaseT
The HTX-8800-U-KIT8 from Purelink is a Matrix Switcher and Receiver Extender Kit that is perfectly suited for a control room, board room, or family home theater type application. The Matrix Switcher features HDMI to HDBaseT matrix switching with Ultra HD/4K, HDCP 2.2. and PoE support that can power the included (8) HTX-RX.
Matrix Switcher Desciption
The PureLink HTX-8800-U is a 8x8 HDMI 4K matrix switcher, it features 8 HDMI inputs and either 8 HDMI outputs or 8 HDBaseT outputs. The outputs can also be mirrored for a total of 16 outputs. The HDBaseT outputs feature 5-play technology and can send your video with embedded audio, LAN, RS-232, dual IR, and PoE up to 328'. Having Power over Ethernet means that your receivers do not require power so they don't have to be placed near a power outlet. Since the matrix is compliant with HDCP 2.2 that means that you don't have to worry about any handshake issues between your devices. Extensive EDID management is available to ensure that your monitors are getting the correct resolution needed.
The PureLink HTX-8800-U is a perfect solution when you need 4K resolution at an affordable price, use the HDMI outputs for short runs or the HDBaseT outputs for long runs.
The PureLink HTX-RX is an HDBaseT receiver for the HTX series matrix switchers from PureLink. The unit receives 4K video with embedded audio, LAN, RS-232, dual IR, and PoE up to 328'. Since it receives PoE no power supplies are needed, you can place the receiver anywhere you want without having to worry about a power outlet. LED lights indicate your current status so you always know your signal status. The receiver is compliant to HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 1.4b, with a compact size it is easy to install.
- This kit comes with the HTX-8800-U Matrix Switcher and 8 HTX-RX Receivers
- Matrix Switcher Specs
- Inputs: 8 HDMI
- Outputs: 8 HDMI, 8 HDBaseT - Use independently or mirror each other
- Resolution: Up to 4K30
- HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 1.4b compliant
- Sends PoE to the sold separately HTX-RX receiver
- Transmits: Video with embedded audio, LAN, RS-232, dual IR
- Video Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- EDID management
- Control: TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR
- Supports: 3D
- Dimensions: 17.32 x 14.25 x 1.77 in.
- Weight: 14.77lbs
- Warranty: 3 years
- Receiver Specs
- Receives 4K video with embedded audio, LAN, RS-232, dual IR, and PoE from an HTX matrix switcher
- Distance: 328'
- HDMI version 1.4 With HDCP 2.2
- PC Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz
- HDTV Resolutions: Up to Ultra HD@30Hz Max resolution: 4K30
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- LED indicator lights
- Dimensions: 4.01" x 3.34" x 1.02" in.
- Weight: .61lbs
- Warranty: 3 years