Presentation Switchers PS111
3 HDMI and 1 VGA with Audio Auto Switcher w/ HDMI Out
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
The Presentation Switchers PS111 is a multi-format auto switcher, it accepts 3 HDMI inputs and 1 VGA with audio. It outputs all these connections down to a single HDMI connection simplifying installation and saving money. The unit can be controlled via an IR remote, manually pushing the buttons on the front of the unit, or with auto sense switching. Auto switching is accomplished from the switcher detecting the last plugged in connection, the unit will then automatically switch to that input on your projection screen or flat panel.
The PS111 is HDCP compliant, can output 4K2K resolution, selectable EDID, and includes brackets to mount under the table for simple installation. If the sound coming from your projector or flat panel is lacking the PS111 has audio out that can be connected to your conference rooms audio system.
If you are trying to figure out how to connect multiple HDMI connections and a VGA connection from your table to your flat panel then the PS111 from Presentation Switchers is an affordable solution.
- Control: Auto sense switching, IR, push button front menus
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 Audio
- Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 Audio
- Provides line level output for local amplification or audio mic mixers
- HDTV Resolutions: 3840x2160@30Hz (4K/2K)
- HDCP v1.4b compliant
- Can accept a wide range of HDTV and VESA resolutions up to 3840 X 2160 (4K2K)
- EDID selector feature is used to optionally force sources to output a specific resolution
- Dimensions: 7.09" x 3.54" x 1.1"
- Weight: 1.06lbs
- Includes: IR remote, power supply
- Made in the USA!
- Warranty: 1 year