Wireless iPad Group Collaboration Annotation System with Scaling
The Pointmaker CPN-5600 is a annotation system that lets you draw and point over virtually any video image. Since it is HDCP compliant you can even do this over digitally protected images giving you complete flexibility of all your video sources. Annotation is key to any presentation or collaboration, choose your color marker and line style and turn a boring presentation into something that your audience will notice and enjoy.
Capture and store images on the included memory stick for later viewing, this can be very beneficial in numerous situations. The CPN-5600 features a built in high quality scaler, take your Composite, Y/C, VGA inputs and output them into high quality 1920x1080 viewing for the best image possible. The CPN-5600 has built-in network, this is key when users are not in the same room improving communication. Users can share their stored images over their TCP/IP network and mark over the same images making for perfect collaboration.
Connect an iPad to the system with the Engage Pointmaker 1 on 1 or PVI Control app. The app allows users to draw over images and interact with other iPad users live, annotations made on one iPad will show up on another. You can control via approved touch screens, digitzing tablet keyboards, and electronic whiteboards.
The CPN-5600 has built in auto switching, it automatically switches to the currently plugged in connection. This means that the CPN-5600 provides annotation, scaling, screen captures to a USB drive or network folder, screen capture printing, and auto switching all in one box.
Ideal for conference rooms, education, churches, telemedicine, courtrooms, and more.
- iPad control with free PVI control app
- Ships with memory stick
- Video In: 2 BNC composite or 1 Y/C, 2 HD-15 VGA, 5 HDMI
- Video Out: 2 HDMI, 1 VGA, HDMI output 3 supports HDCP
- Scales any input to high resolution 4x3, 16x9, or 16x10 video formats
- Digital Audio: 5 HDMI digital audio in, 2 HDMI digital audio out
- Dimensions: 11.875" (W) x 1.75" (H) x 7.375" (D)
- Supports UNIX LP printing directly from the unit to a color Postscript printer
- Weight: 2.5lbs
- Warranty: One (1) year parts and labor