HDMI & VGA 4K Auto Switcher w/ HDBaseT, PoE - HDCP 2.2
The Zigen ZIG-POE-AHTX is a 1 space rack mountable multi-format auto switcher that can accept HDMI, VGA, and component or composite input connections. The auto switcher detects the last plugged in input and automatically senses the last plugged in signal and automatically switches on your display. All the connections are sent out via a single HDBaseT connection up to 328' away to your receiver with resolutions up to 4K and embedded audio. The PoE can be set to be sent or received from the transmitter, so you have the choice of powering the receiver or the receiver powering the transmitter.
The transmitter can be controlled via the included IR remote, web GUI, RS-232, or the front panel buttons. The ZIG-POE-AHTX is an easy way to add control into many different types of rooms at an affordable cost.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and more
- Control: IR remote, web GUI, RS-232, or the front panel buttons
- LAN/TCPIP port
- Color bit depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit, 16-bit 300 MHz Pixel Clock
- Chroma subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:0
- HDBaseT Output: 4K/60 4:2:0 8-bit
- HDMI Input: 4K at 15', 1080P at 45'
- Warranty: 1 year
- Weight: 3lbs
- Includes: Power cord
- Warranty: 3 years