4K60 4:2:0 HDMI over HDBaseT Receiver w/ ARC
The RX-70-4K-ARC from WyreStorm is a 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI over HDBaseT Receiver that supports ARC/Optical audio return and PoH (Power over HDBaseT). This high-performance long range receiver has been designed to allow users to free the audio from SmartTV on demand content using ARC and optical audio return to enable digital audio to be sent back to a compatible WyreStorm HDBaseT transmission device such as an H2 model matrix switcher (not included). With the latest in HDBaseT transmission handling the distribution of video, HD audio, power and control, and support for 4K standards, the RX-70-RK-ARC receiver is compatible with 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 over distances up to 230' and 1080p@60Hz/48bit up to 328', including two-way IR and serial control.
Packed full of great features and benefits, the real bonus to this HDBaseT receiver is in its ability to have switchable Audio Return Input options between ARC and a locally connected source, with two S/PDIF outputs. Thus offering local ARC and audio breakout of a remote source distributed from the matrix.
- Color Depth: 48bit (1080p) | 24bit (4K)
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 297 MHz
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Communication and Control: HDBaseT, Ethernet, Web UI, IP, IR, RS-232, Audio Return Channel
- HDBaseT: HDCP 2.2 | EDID | ARC | PoH | Bi-directional IR, RS-232 and Ethernet
- TOSLINK input allows for audio from a TV without ARC support to send audio to the transmission device
- Optical/analog S/PDIF output allows for extraction of source audio from HDMI/HDBaseT signals
- ARC selectable between audio from HDMI or S/PDIF input
- Power Supply: Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz | Output: 12V DC 2A
- PoH: 48V 15.4W
- Max Power Consumption: PoH: 17.4W | 12V DC: 7.2W
- Included Accessories: IR Emitter, Wide-band IR Receiver (30-50KHz), 2x Mounting Brackets, 3-pin Phoenix Connector, Quickstart Guide
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8.66" x 0.98" x 3.54"
- Weight: 1.28lbs
- Warranty: 5 Years