4-Channel Microphone Mixer - 6 Transformers
The SCM268 from Shure is a transformer-balanced, 4-channel microphone mixer intended for sound reinforcement. It has a simple compact design to deliver superior performance and exceptional sound quality with low noise and a flat frequency response. 4 high quality transformer-balanced XLR inputs and mic/line level switchable XLR output. Transformer balanced I/O provides maximum audio gain, minimizing hum and line noise.
Two stereo paired (4 mono) RCA inputs except line level signal from consumer audio devices such as CD and cassette players, DVD players, VCR's etc. Versatile in an array of applications the SCM268 integrates transformer-balanced XLR inputs, a switchable microphone/line level transformer-balanced XLR output, phono jack inputs and output, phantom power, and an auxiliary input channel.
It can function both as a primary device or an add-on mixer for sound reinforcement, recording, broadcast, or audio-visual presentation systems. Additionally the SCM268 provides an additional independent AUX line level input with level control via a single RCA connector. Six sealed rotary pots provide level control for mic channels 1 through 4, AUX input channel and Master.
- Metering: 6-segment LED meters
- One unbalanced aux level output (Phono connector)
- IEC power cord connector
- 12V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Built-in low cut filters on mic inputs
- Unit fits into a half-rack space and includes all the necessary rack mounting hardware
- Controls: Sealed Rotary Potentiometers: MIC 1-2, STEREO 1-3 and MASTER gain controls. BASS and TREBLE control. DIP Switches
- Phantom Power: 12 Vdc open-circuit through 340 ohm series resistors
- Included Accessories: Rack Mount Hardware
- Warranty: 1 Year