Wireless 70" LED Aquos Board 1080P Interactive Touch Display
The Sharp PN-L703W is a full HD interactive LED Wireless touch panel with annotation capabilities, use the included pen or up to 10 points of touch. Up to 4 users can annotate at the same time making collaboration and comparison easier than ever, use just like your phone with pinch and zoom capabilities. Integrated are a white board, speakers, and the ability to save and print images and even annotated images. The screen puts out a bright image so lights don't need to be turned down and the new anti-glare coating helps users to be able to see from any angle.
Group collaborate wirelessly and connect up to 64 devices simultaneously including laptops, phones, and tablets by bringing your own device to interact with the display. The Touch Display Link 2.0 software allows onscreen content including handwritten notes and drawings to be viewed in real time. You can even take control of the Aquos Board from your mobile device and also has the ability to transfer files.
A computer needs to connected to open up the potential of the Aquos Board, you can use Microsoft Office, web conferencing such as Go to Meeting, the possibilities are endless. If you want a computer made specifically for the Aquos Board then you can optionally purchase the PN-SPCi5W7, it is a compact computer that attaches to the back of the panel.
The SHARP PN-L703W offers multiple features for your conference room collaboration meetings.
- Includes: AC power cord, Remote control with AA batteries, Cable clamps x 5, Camera mount, USB cable, Eraser, Pen tray, Touch pen without function button, Touch Display Link 2.0 software CD-ROM
- Handwriting to text feature
- Dimensions: 64 - 13/16" W x 3 - 11/16" D x 39 - 3/4" H
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 VGA, 2 Audio, 1 Component, 1 DisplayPort, 1 USB, 1 Network
- Outputs: 1 DisplayPort, 1 USB, and 1 Audio
- Weight: 134.5 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years