PureLink HTE III TX/RX
4K60 HDMI 2.0 over HDBaseT Tx/Rx Kit - HDR, HDCP 2.2, 230'
The PureLink HTE III TX/RX 4K HDR over HDBaseT Transmitter/Receiver Kit wit control and bi-directional PoE. This range extender system offers full HDMI 2.0 compliance with HDR support and was designed to extend super high-quality video signals up to 4K60Hz resolutions at 4:4:4 chroma sampling. It features PureLink's proprietary Precis codec compression technology, that allows the HTE III to transport Ultra HD/4K, multi-channel audio, and High Dynamic Range (10-bit support) content over a single Cat Cable up to 230' at 4K and up to 330' at 1080p resolutions at 18Gbps. In addition to transporting high-quality video data signals, it will also transmit embedded multi-channel audio, CEC pass-through, LAN, bi-directional RS-232 and IR control signals, and PoE (Power over Ethernet) all with zero loss and zero noise on the same Cat cable. The HCE III Tx/Rx kits also supports Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LCPM (up to 192 kHz). Additionally, the low profile "slim box" enclosure design make the HTE III ideal for limited space installation environments, such as behind flat panel displays and video walls.
- HDMI Audio: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1 Ch, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS 5.1
- Transmitter Inputs: HDMI, IR, RS-232, Mini-USB (Firmware updates)
- Transmitter Outputs: HDBaseT, IR
- Receiver Inputs: HDBaseT, IR, RS-232, Mini-USB (Firmware updates)
- Receiver Outputs: HDMI, IR
- Supports BT.2020 color representation
- Bi-directional PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Bi-directional RS232 & IR extension
- CEC pass-through
- Included Accessories: 1 x Power adapter, 2 x IR blaster, 2 x IR receiver, User manual Warranty: 3 Years