PureLink HTE III Rx
HDBaseT, HDMI 2.0 4K Receiver, Bi-direct PoE, HDCP 2.2, 230'
The PureLink HTE III Rx HDBaseT to HDMI 2.0 with IR, RS-232 and Bi-directional PoE Receiver. This premium Ultra HD range extension receiver unit was designed to receive transmitted HDMI signals up to 230' at 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 resolutions. It offers full HDMI 2.0 compliance supporting HDR (High Dynamic Range), data rates up to 18Gbps with HDCP 2.2 compliance. In addition by using PureLinks Precise codec, a light compression technology, the HTE III Rx can receive (from a compatible transmitter) Ultra HD/4K, multi-channel audio, and HDR 10-bit support content over a single CAT cable. Further signals lengths can be sent up to 330' with a reduced resolution down to 1080p with embedded multi-channel audio, CEC pass-through, bi-directional RS-232 and IR control, and PoE, all with zero loss and zero noise. This receiver will also support Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LCPM (up to 192 kHz) audio formats. Being designed in a new low profile "slim box" enclosure makes the HTE III Rx an ideal solution for limited space installation environments, such as behind flat panel displays, and video walls.
- Supports HDR 10-bit (High Dynamic Range) Formats
- Range Extension Resolutions: Extends HDMI up to 230' at Ultra HD/4K and up to 330' at 1080p
- Inputs: HDBaseT (RJ-45), IR, RS-232 (Phoenix Connector), Mini-USB (firmware upgrades)
- Outputs: HDMI Type A (19-pin female), IR
- Supported HDMI Audio: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1 Ch, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS 5.1
- Supports BT.2020 color representation
- Bi-directional PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Bi-directional RS232 & IR extension
- CEC pass-through
- Power: Input: AC100 240V 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 24V/1A (US/EU standard, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Power Consumption: 24W (max)
- Warranty: 2 Years