PTZ Optics PT12X-SDI-GY-G2
HDMI/HD-SDI 12X PTZ 1080P Camera w/ IP Streaming - Gray
The PTZ Optics PT12X-SDI-GY-G2 in gray color is an extremely high quality pan, tilt, and 12x zoom (PTZ) camera that also offers IP streaming. The new generation 2 models new features include opens source IP control software, Android camera control app, and 16 professional virtual sets including TriCaster, vMix, WireCast, and more. The connections are HD-SDI, HDMI, and RJ-45 IP streaming, all 3 will stream simultaneously. The IP stream sends your video and embedded audio over Cat5e/6 cable, it allows dual streaming via one high definition and one standard definition source. You can control the unit via the remote, RS-232, free Android app, or from a web browser with an easy to use GUI, with 255 presets PTZ Optics has all your control needs covered.
The camera has amazing picture quality with 1080P resolution and 30 frames per second. The field of view is 72.5 degrees which covers most room settings, while the 170 degree pan covers even the widest rooms. with ONVIF support for security and UC support for web conferencing the camera can be used for a wide range of applications. The included remote can control up to 4 cameras and includes an On Screen Display (OSD) menu for quick settings changes including image flipping.
The PTZ Optics PT12X-SDI-GY-G2 is a professional grade camera that delivers pristine image quality and numerous control options with integrated H.264 IP streaming.
- Resolution: 1080P
- Pan 170 degrees, Tilt up 90 degrees and down 30 degrees
- Color: Gray
- Lens: F3.5mm-42.3mm, F1.8-F2.8
- Min LUX: 0.5 Lux at F1.8, AGC ON
- Control: RS-232, web browser, free Android app, IR remote (included)
- Presets: 255
- Audio: 3.5mm input
- Supports ONVIF: Such as Axis, ExacqVision, Milestone
- Supports UC: Such as Skype, Go To Meeting, Linx, WebEx, etc
- Supports UVC 1.0
- 3D noise cancellation
- USB port: *Just for firmware updates*
- Includes: IR remote, power cord, RS-232 cable
- Dimensions: 5.56W x 6.88H x 5.88D
- Weight: 3.05lbs
- Warranty: 3 years