WXGA 3LCD Multimedia Projector, Standard 7500 Lumen Lens, 16:10
Featuring the sleek and compact Panasonic PT-EW730ZU WXGA 3LCD Multimedia Projector with standard lens. This quality made projector was designed with up to 7500 Lumens of brightness, contrast ratio of 5,000:1, and an aspect ratio of 16:10 offering a versatile solution for high-impact presentations even in bright ambient light conditions. The PT-EW730ZU features a durable optical engine with inorganic LCD panels and polarizers providing up to 10,000 hours of maintenance free service. Equally this projector comes with a dust resistant cabinet design and a washable Eco filter that needs no replacement for up to 15,000 hours and a long lamp replacement cycle of up to 4500 hours (ECO Mode). The standard lens that comes with the projector features a powered 1.7x zoom, throw ratio of 1.7 - 2.8:1, and can project images between 40 - 400" diagonal. Making the PT-EW730ZU a versatile solution for numerous applications including university lecture rooms, engineering or art classes, and large conference rooms.
The PT-EW730ZU comes equipped with a Digital Link terminal which allows the transmission of HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 328' through a single CAT5e (STP) cable higher. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other fixed installation type applications. With six video inputs you can connect the PT-EW730ZU to just about any source, digital or analog. For computers and digital HD equipment there is a DisplayPort input, an HDMI input, and DVI-D input (digital only). A VGA input is provided for legacy analog computer sources, in addition to the 5-BNC hybrid analog input for RGBHV, Component, Y/C (adaptable to S-video), or Composite.
Additional features of the PT-EW730ZU include a built-in 10W speaker and a quiet design which keeps noise levels down to a quiet 29-dB avoiding the interruptions of meetings or classes. Side-by-side and picture-in-picture functions provide effective presentations and lectures. Two different image sources can be simultaneously displayed onto a single screen. By switching to picture-in-picture mode you can display a sub-window onto the main screen and position in any of the four corners. The projector is also DICOM-Compatible for presentations relating to medical applications, reproducing complex images with exceptionally high levels of detail and contrast.
- Life: 4500 Hours (Eco+ Mode)
- Lamp Bulb: UHM
- Watts: 400W
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Contrast Ratio: 5000:1
- Displayable Colors: 16.8 Billion
- Comes with Standard Lens: F 1.7 - 2.3 (f = 26.9 - 45.4 mm)
- Lens Shift: Vertical +-60 degrees / Horizontal: +-10 degrees
- Zoom: Powered 1.7x
- Throw Ratio: 1.7 - 2.8:1
- Projection Size: 40 - 400" (diagonal)
- Ceiling Mountable
- Rear Screen Projection Supported
- Built-in Speaker: 10W (Mono)
- Keystone Correction: Vertical: +-40 degrees / Horizontal: +-30 degrees
- Inputs: DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort, 5-BNC, RCA Composite, RCA Stereo, 2 3.5mm Audio, RS-232C (Control), Ethernet (Control), Outputs: VGA 15-pin, Ethernet (Control), VGA Video, 3.5mm Mini Audio
- Weight: 23.4lbs
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, Power Cord Cover, Remote Control (batteries included), 6' VGA Cable
- Warranty: 3 Year warranty on projector / Limited 90-Day on Lamp