ThinkHub Base with V552 55" Monitor - Group Collaboration
The V552-THL ThinkHub Base with 55" NEC Monitor is the latest in group collaboration, designed to help teams ideate, visualize, and problem solve. ThinkHub is a multi-user software application that allows for consolidation of all information on a large-format touchscreen. Transform your traditional meetings into an extremely proactive, effective session, where all users can contribute to the meeting at the same time on the same screen. By allowing multi-user interaction from various sources, traditional single point presentations are a thing of the past, presentations become more effective in driving positive group conversations, information sharing, which positively impact performance levels and idea collaboration. With the ThinkHub software you instantly turn your monitor into a blank canvas for you and your team to have the ability to share content to the ThinkHub via USB drive or by sharing your device screen via T1V's AirConnect app, which supports Mac OS, iOS, Windows, Android and Linux devices, and also allows you to control the device from the ThinkHub Canvas itself via TouchControl technology. By being setup to work with the same devices, content and software that you already use, ThinkHub was designed for a virtually zero set-up time to initiate ThinkHub sessions, giving you and your team more efficient and productive workflows. This system comes with the V552 NEC monitor, 10-point Touch Overlay, and Hub software installed on MAC Mini.
The benefits and flexibility of using ThinkHub technology coupled with an NEC monitor are practically endless when considering a easy to setup system, that is capable of working with an array of devices. his multi-touch collaboration tool consolidates all the moving pieces of a working session: the screen, devices, applications, ideas, and content that are critical to achieving great work sessions. Access and annotate images, videos, documents, and presentations on the ThinkHub Canvas from a USB, network, or a cloud drive. You can also create notes and sketches, and access web apps and content via the built-in multi-touch web browser.
From a Marketing, Design Studio, or Sales Presentation standpoint this is an amazing system to have in your business. Whether working alone on a first concept or finalizing a pitch for the client, work can continuously evolve without losing track of past edits, and can be saved as is to pick back up at a later session. No matter the file type - be it CAD drawings or building a visual identity with color samples, NEC Collaboration powered by ThinkHub allows you to view everything in one location, where you can map and group ideas or themes, write notes directly on the Canvas, or label your content with color-coded notes. If working with video, our annotation tools allow you to freeze the video, annotate the frame, snap a picture, and share with your team - making the editing process faster than ever. This setup will also allow presenters the ability to annotate audience feedback live on screen in real time, then email the corrections directly from the device. Equally while sharing everyone in the rooms screen content and presentation material, whether it be webpages, spreadsheets, marketing information, graphs, you can also at the same time transform the screen into a web conference by simply sharing the device to the ThinkHub Canvas and the whole room will be able to view the callers on the other side of the connection to facilitate virtual meeting rooms.
Discover the powerful collaboration solution that is transforming the way people communicate with the V552-THL. NEC Collaboration powered by ThinkHub is a multi-touch collaboration tool that consolidates all the moving pieces of a working session. When needing the ultimate in group collaboration, and the ability to create a virtually endless canvas work station screen, look no further than the V552-THL ThinkHub Base with V552 NEC 55" monitor.
- Inputs: DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI, DVI, VGA, 2 x Audio Mini-Jack, Ethernet RJ45, RS-232C
- Outputs: Audio Mini Jack, External Speaker Jack (2)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.63mm
- Backlight Type: LED Edge-lit
- Brightness (typical): 320cd/m2
- Brightness (maximum): 450cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 4000:1
- Viewing Angle: 178-degrees Vertcal, 178-degrees Horizontal
- Response Time(Gray to Gray): 8ms
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Active Screen Area 47.6 x 26.8"
- Orientation: Landscape/Portrait
- Displayable Colors: More than 16.7 million
- VESA Hole Configuration: 300 x 300mm
- Weight: 58 lbs
- Dimensions: 49.2" x 28.4" x 2.5"
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, 1.8m DVI-D cable, Wireless remote control, Batters, CD-ROM user manual, Clamp, Screws, SP-TF1 Speakers, SA-82 Surge Suppressor
- Warranty: 3 Years
- ThinkHub Device:
- Storage: 1 TB
- RAM: 8 GB
- Processor: 2.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
- Graphics: Intel Iris
- Network: Wired 1 Gbps
- I/O Connections: 4 x USB 3.0, 1 x Ethernet 1000 Base-T, 2 x Mini DisplayPort video output, 1 x HDMI video output, 1/4" (3.5 mm) stereo output, 1/4" (3.5 mm) stereo input
- Protocol: Built-in Protocol: AirPlay and T1V AirConnect
- Airplay: AirPlay (BYOD Connectivity): Supports unlimited number of devices on Mac / iOS platforms Recommended bandwidth per live stream: 300 kb/s (typical), 11 Mb/s (maximum) Streaming Media: Streams 1080p at 30 fps with synchronized audio (iOS)
- Supported Apps: T1V AirConnect App (BYOD Connectivity): Supports unlimited number of devices and two livestream devices on Mac, iOS, Windows, Android, Linux platforms Recommended Bandwidth per Live Stream: 300 kb/s (typical), 3 Mb/s (maximum) Streaming Media: Streams 1080p at 30 fps with synchronized audio (Mac OS, Windows) Wireless Device Connectivity: Toggle between users via App (no dongle needed) Network Modes (Direct Mode): Compatible with a single subnet and/or multiple subnets
- Weight: 2.6lbs
- Dimensions: 7.7 x 1.4 x 7.7"
- Warranty: 1 Year