HD PTZ Camera - HDBaseT, HDMI, 4K30, 12x Optical Zoom - Black
The VC-A70HB HD PTZ Camera from Lumens with HDBaseT, HDMI, 4K30 and a 12x optical zoom. This high-quality camera from Lumens is ideally suited for use as a video conference room camera, and with the 12x optical zoom lens it could equally be suited for use in larger spaces, such as auditoriums, lecture halls, and production environments with its built-in Tally light. This camera incorporates a 1/2.3" 9MP CMOS sensor for clear signal output, and as well utilizes a highly efficient DC motor servo controller to achieve high-speed, yet quite, positioning, and comes with the ability to program up to 128 position presets. On the wide end of the zoom, this camera can also be used in smaller conference room or huddle room spaces with an approximate 0.4" minimum object distance.
Camera control for this Lumen's device is achieved through the built-in RS-232 / RS422 interface with the camera supporting VISCA and Pelco_D protocols. With support for PoE (Power over Ethernet), users can power the unit from a PoE RJ-45 connector. Furthermore this camera supports HDBaseT, which supplies control, power and video output. To provide for a pristine and clean image both WDR and 3D NR are supported, and it comes with an image flip feature which allows you to mount the camera on a desktop or the ceiling and adjust the orientation of the image to keep it upright. Rounding out this cameras features is a pan range of 340 degrees, with a tilt range of 120 degrees, and automatic/manual white balance for complex lighting environments.
The Lumens VC-A70HB PTZ HD 4K Camera, and ideal choice for your small to larger sized conference/business rooms, lecture halls, auditoriums. This very well made, high-quality camera comes with a remote control, power supply, power cord, ceiling mounting kit, and is backed by a 3 year limited warranty.
- PTZ Camera Control: VISCA, Pelco D
- Zoom: Optical & Digital 12x
- Minimum Object Distance: Tele: 59.1" / Wide: 0.4"
- Focal Length: 3.9 - 46.8mm
- Camera Control Interface: RS-232 / RS-422
- Image Flip Supported
- Auto/Manual Control: Gain, Exposure, Focus System
- Panning Range: -170 to 170 degrees
- Panning Speed: 300 degrees/sec
- Tilt Range: -30 to 90 degrees
- Tilt Speed: 300 degrees/sec
- 128 Preset Positions
- Video S/N Ratio: >50 dB
- Power over Ethernet Compatible
- Mounting: Ceiling, Shelf, Tabletop
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 6.7 x 7.4"
- Weight: 4.4lbs
- Included Accessories: Remote Control, Power Supply, Power Cord, Ceiling Mount Kit
- Warranty: 3 Years