Kramer AV VS-62HA
6x2 HDMI 4K60 HDMI and Audio Automatic Matrix Switcher
The Kramer VS-62HA is a 6x2 HDMI matrix switcher that supports 4K60 (4:2:0) resolutions. The switcher reclocks and equalizes your HDMI inputs ensuring a clean and boosted signal to either or simultaneous outputs. The unit has advanced auto video switching options including, for either or both outputs, last connected or priority switching, manual override mode to allow intuitive controller free operation. There are also 6 audio inputs or embedded HDMI audio that allow you to route to two balanced audio ports. The front of the unit allows you to change the volume, mute the audio, and change audio outputs.
The VS-62HA supports programmable step-in over HDMI when used with either the SID-X3N or DIP-30. Other features include EDID capture and storage, video clock detection, internal pattern generator, and a lock button. The switcher can be controlled from the front panel buttons, the included IR remote, RS-232, Ethernet, contact closures, Kramer protocol 3000, and embedded Web pages.
The Kramer VS-62HA is a high quality 6x2 HDMI matrix switcher that can handle your 4K video with advanced audio control.
- Input switching modes: Manual and automatic
- Control: Front panel buttons, the included IR remote, RS-232, Ethernet, contact closures, Kramer protocol 3000, and embedded Web pages
- 3D Pass-through
- HDMI Support: 3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, ARC, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS HD, and 7.1 multi channel audio
- Step-in from compatible device
- USB port for firmware updates
- EDID management: Including EDID Capture
- Video clock detection
- Internal test pattern generator
- Lock button
- Includes: Power cord, IR remote, rack ears
- Dimensions: 17.2" x 7.2" x 1.7") W, D, H
- Weight: 3.63lbs
- Warranty: 7 years