Kramer AV VS-42HDCP
4x2 HDCP Compliant DVI Matrix Switcher
Kramer's VS-42HDCP is a 4x2 high-performance HDCP compliant matrix switcher with HDMI (on DVI connectors). This switcher will reclock and equalizes the signals and can route any of the four DVI/HDMI (over DVI-D connector) inputs to any of the two DVI/HDMI outputs simultaneously. Having a maximum data rate of 6.75Gbps, a 7.1 Multi-Channel Audio and fast switching capabilities this is a great addition to conference rooms, multimedia presentation applications, advertising, and rental and staging environments.
The primary features of the VS-42HDCP is its HDCP and HDMI (3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color Lip Sync) support, resolutions up to UXGA and 1080p, 7.1 multi-channel audio, and 3D pass through. Additionally this switcher uses Kramer's Equalization and "re-Klocking" Technology which rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances, as well as I-EDIDPro Intelligent EDID processing that uses a handling and processing algorithm to ensure plug and play operation for HDMI systems. There is also Communication Support for Kramer Protocol 2000 and Protocol 3000.
With an array of flexible control options from the front panel (which has a front panel control lockout to prevent tampering), IR (remote included), RS-232, Ethernet, and a remote extension cable transmitter (optional) this is a high-quality easy to use device at an affordable price in the world of DVI HDMI matrix switchers. This device comes with a power cord, IR transmitter, and rack "ears" (can be mounted into a standard 1U 19" rack adapter), and is backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- 7.1 Multi Channel Audio
- Inputs: 4 DVI connectors
- Outputs: 2 DVI connectors
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking technology: rebuilds the signal for longer distances
- I-EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent Processing: Ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI system
- Control: Front panel buttons, infrared remote control transmitter, RS-232 (K Router Plus Windows based software is included), Ethernet (Windows based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included)
- Front Panel Control Lockout
- Communication Support: Support for Kramer Protocol 2000 and Protocol 3000
- Power Source: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 20VA
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, IR transmitter, rack "ears"
- Warranty: 7 Years