Kramer AV VP-553xl
6x2 HDMI/Analog Presentation Switcher/Dual Scaler, UXGA - HDBaseT
The Kramer VP-553xl is a high-quality 6x2 Presentation Switcher/Scaler that was designed for HDMI, HDBaseT and analog signals, with a 4x1 USB switcher. This unit also has dual, independent, scaled outputs, the first on both HDMI and HDBaseT connections, and the second one on an HDMI connection. Both output connections can take from the six digital inputs, three HDBaseT and three HDMI signals, while the first also includes analog inputs, for two computer graphic signals, two composite video and two analog TP inputs. Equally supported is analog, digital and embedded audio. The unit also includes a microphone input and rich DSP features. It is recommended to use shielded twisted pair (STP) cable with this unit for optimum range and performance for example: using the BC-HDKat6a cable (not included), HDBaseT signals for the switcher/scaler can achieve a range of up to 230'. Making the VP-553xl a great solution for use with projection system in conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels, churches, and in video conferencing setups.
The VP-553xl comes loaded with an array of amazing features and functions that come built-in with this unit. Kramer's Pix-Perfect Scaling Technology has been added to this unit, which is a precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology that allows for 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de-interlacing and full up and down scaling of video input signals. Output resolutions support HDTV, computer graphics, and 1080p/UXGA with selectable refresh rates. The front of the device includes an OSD (On Screen Display) for easy setup and adjustment, and can equally be controlled via the IR remote control and via the front panel buttons (which include audio mute, video blanking & freeze frame). Audio DSP allows for powerful digital audio signal processing, including audio equalization, mixing, and delay. There is Automatic Audio Detection & Selection on the HDMI input source, default selection is HDMI. If not present, the unit uses the audio from the analog input. Manual audio selection is also available.
With an assortment of scaling options, supported connections, and resolutions, the Kramer VP-533xl is a powerhouse in the presentation switcher scaler world and was designed to be flexible enough to fit into a variety of Pro AV type applications. Comes backed by a 7 Year warranty.
- 3:2 & 2:2 Pull Down
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 VGA, 2 composite video on RCA connectors, 2 analog TP on RJ 45 connectors, 3 HDBT, 4 USB B ports, 3 unbalanced analog audio on 3.5mm mini jacks for HDMI, 2 unbalanced analog audio on 3.5mm mini jacks for PC, 1 Aux in balanced stereo audio on 5 pin terminal block connectors, 2 balanced audio (L and R) RCA connectors for CV
- Outputs: 1 HDBT on RJ 45 connector, 2 HDMI connectors (HDMI, HDCP), 1 USB port, 1 monitor out balanced stereo on a 5 pin terminal block connector, 1 line out balanced stereo
- Built-in ProcAmp
- Control: IR with OSD, Ethernet with built in Web pages & RS 232
- 4x1 USB Switcher
- Microphone Input: Phantom Power
- HDCP Compliant: The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI outputs
- Power Consumption: 100-240V AC, 43VA max
- Included Accessories: Power cord, rack "ears", IR remote control
- Dimensions: 19" x 11.93 x 2U (W, D, H)