Kramer AV VP-427UHD
4K HDBT Receiver / Scaler with HDBaseT and HDMI Inputs
The Kramer Electronics VP-427UHD is a high performance 4K HDBaseT receiver scaler with a local HDMI input. It supports automatic and manual switching between the 2 inputs, with fast and visually seamless transitions. The unit up−scales, down−scales, and cross−scales to resolutions up to 4K@60 (4:2:0). The output resolution is set by the user or follows the native resolution of the source.
- High–Performance Receiver/Scaler - Scales signals of all standard resolutions up to 4K (4:2:0) for routing to the HDMI output. Constant output sync prevents signal disruption when switching between inputs and when no video is detected. Flexible Audio Output — Analog balanced stereo and digital S/PDIF outputs for de–embedding the audio output.
- Data Tunnelling - Extend RS–232, IR, and Ethernet over the HDBaseT line.
- Cost–Effective and Convenient Control Options - Ethernet and RS–232 serial ports, and local control via front panel input selection and OSD menu buttons.
- Versatile Powering Options - Power the unit with PoE (Power over Ethernet) over the HDBaseT line or with the power adapter.
- Easy Installation - Single cable connectivity for both the HDBaseT signal and PoE power. Compact MegaTOOLS fan–less enclosure for surface mounting or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Ethernet, IR, RS 232 control and tunelling
- Built in pattern generator
- Inputs: 1 HDBaseT: On an RJ 45 connector, 1 HDMI: On a female HDMI connector
- Outputs: 1 HDMI: On a female HDMI connector, 1 Balanced Analog Stereo Audio: On a 5 pin terminal block, 1 Digital Audio: On a female S/PDIF connector
- Range: 180m at 1080p@60Hz, 100m (328ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Controls: Input selection, 1080p reset and freeze buttons, OSD menu
- Analog Audio: Output: +4dBu nominal / 100 , Audio Sampling Rate: 48kHz for analog audio output
- Power: 12V DC
- Dimensions: 7.38" x 5.71" x 1.00"
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Included Accessories: Power adapter, rubber feet, mounting bracket
- Warranty: 7 Years