Kramer AV VIA-CAMPUS2
4K60 Wireless Presentation & Collaboration for any Environment
The Kramer Electronics VIA Campus² is a wireless presentation and collaboration solution that makes it easier to get actual work done during meetings. With any laptop or mobile device, users can view, edit and comment on documents in real time and record sessions. Meeting participants can display or stream full uninterrupted HD video (up to 1080p60) from their device, and even play YouTube® videos in full frame rate.
VIA Campus² can show up to six user screens on a single main display and 12 on two displays. Users can also view the main display on their own device. VIA Campus² features iOS mirroring for MacBook, iPad, and iPhone, as well as mirroring for Chromebook and Android (Lollipop OS 5.0 or newer).
VIA Campus² supports 3rd party conferencing and office apps, such as Microsoft Office, SkypeforBusiness, GoToMeeting, Team, and WebEx. The solution can handle any size collaboration or meeting space.
Easy and Effective Wireless Device Connectivity.
Built–in Wifi enables user devices to connect directly to the VIA device without using a router or dongle. Or connect to your local network for enabling devices to connect via the corporate network while enabling a secondary network for your guests.
- Multi–person content collaboration
- 1024–bit encryption
- Built–In Wi–Fi
- 4K@60 DisplayPort output & 4K@30 HDMI output
- 1080p 60fps video streaming playback (using the VIA app Multimedia feature)
- IOS, Android and Miracast mirroring
- Windows 10 operating system
- Main Memory: 4GB, high speed
- Storage: 60GB, solid state drive
- LAN: Gigabit LAN port, 10/100/1000/auto
- Audio: Integrated high definition audio 5.1 channel
- Power Supply: 90W power adapter (19V, 4.74A)
- Included Accessories: Power cord, DVI (M) to VGA (F) Kramer adapter
- Warranty: 3 Years