Kramer AV TP-575
1:2 HDMI Twisted Pair Receiver & Transceiver
- This Device Requires Shielded Twisted Pair Cable
- Max. Data Rate: 4.95Gbps
- Input: 1 DGKat twisted pair on an RJ 45 connector
- Output: 1 DGKat twisted pair on an RJ 45 connector, 1 HDMI connector
Kramer's TP-575 is a HDCP compliant DGKat a twisted pair line driver and DA for HDMI. The TP-575 receives an HDMI signal from a transmitter (for example, the Kramer PT-571) via the LINE IN RJ-45 connector. It decodes this input signal to the local output and simultaneously transmits it to a TP receiver (for example, the PT-572+) which converts it back to an HDMI signal. Using the TP-575 you can pass via the twisted pair cable: EDID and HDCP signals, HDP (Hot Plug Detects) signals from the display device to the source. This device is great in home theater, presentation and multimedia type applications, as well as rental and staging setups.
The primary features of the TP-575 include: 1.65Gbps bandwidth, HDTV compatibility, HDMI support (x.v.Color, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD), and 3D pass through. Output signal reclocking allows to daisy chain up to 6 receivers for maximum range of 1900' using shielded BC–DGKat7a23 cable at 1080i, and with the power connect system a single connection to the TP-575 can power the transmitter, receiver and line driver units.
The TP-575 has a wide range of system ranges using shielded twisted pair cables. It can reach Up to 295' at 1080i, or up to 98' at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat524 cable. Up to 295' at 1080i, or up to 230' at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat623 cable and up to 330' at 1080i or up to 295' at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat7a23 cable. For optimum range and performance it is recommended to use Kramer's DGKat524, BC–DGKat623 and BC–DGKat7a23 cables. Do note that the transmission range depend on the signal resolution, graphics card and displays used. These above mention distances may not be reachable if using non-Kramer CAT5, CAT6, or CAT7 cables. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
DGKat Signal Integration is Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
Compatible receivers for the TP-575 include: PT–572+, TP–574, TP–575, TP–576. Comes with a power supply and a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- HDCP Compliance
- HDTV Compatible
- System Range: 295' at 1080i or 98' at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable, 295' at 1080i or 230' at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable, 330' at 1080i or 295 at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable
- HDMI Support: x.v.Color, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD
- 3D Pass-Through
- EDID PassThru: Passes EDID signals between the source and display
- HDP Pass-Through: Passes Hot Plug Detection signals from display to source
- Controls: EDID Setup Button
- DGKat Signal Intergration: For converting TMDS, control, communication signals running over TP cables
- Active Input/Output LED Indicators
- Power Connect System: Single connection to the TP-575 powers the transmitter, receiver and line driver units
- Output Signal Reclocking: Daisy chains up to 6 receivers for a max range 1968' using shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable at 1080i
- Power Supply: 12V DC, 950mA
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Optional Accessories: RK-T2B 19" rack adapter
- Warranty: 7 Years