Kramer AV KN-DSP100
Network-Powered Server with DSP
Kramer's KN-DSP100 is a 19” 1U server featuring Kramer Network Enterprise Management Platform and added DSP functionality. The KN-DSP100 provides DSP over IP and simultaneously processes 64 input channels and distribution to over 1000 outputs. The device’s processing capability is powered by Waves Audio, the world−leading developers of audio DSP technologies.
The unit is fully compatible with any Dante audio signal and automatically detects all Kramer devices and their functionality. KN-DSP100 seamlessly integrates with standard IT infrastructures and simplifies the user experience with a single point of contact for both management and support of all audio devices.
- 1 RS-232 on a 9-pin serial connector
- 1 COM on an RJ-45 connector (for future use)
- Outputs: VGA HD on a 15-pin connector
- Processor: 3.5GHz quad core
- Main Memory: 8GB, high speed
- Storage: 60GB, solid state drive
- Product Dimensions: 19" x 14.65 x 1U
- Product Weights: 12.6lbs