Kramer AV CRS-AOCH/XL-164
Active Optical Pluggable 4K60 HDMI Cable, TPU Rated - 164'
The Kramer CRS-AOCH/XL-164 is an active optical HDMI cable for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and 4K@30Hz (4:4:4) resolutions across distances up to 328 feet. Built with a TPU-rated (thermoplastic polyurethane) jacket that has excellent abrasion resistance, tensile strength, and high tear resistance, this cable can withstand the most demanding conditions in rental, staging, and production setups. This cable is thinner and more flexible than copper cables. The CRS-AOCH/XL164 is 164 feet in length.
CABLE INSTALLATION NOTE: These cables are recommended for point-to-point application use only. This cable is not to be used with wall plates, additional patch cables, or coupling devices. The CRS-AOCH/XL-164 includes transparent EDID, HDCP, and HDR support with no signal attenuation and reduced risk of EMI and RFI interference. It's the ideal solution for maximizing signal integrity in critical AV installations.
- High-Quality Connectors: 24K gold-plated, corrosion-resistant, and best possible connectivity.
- EMI & RFI Immunity
- No External Power: Active units are powered via the HDMI connector.
- Thin Construction: 0.18" diameter.
- Jacket Construction: TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) per IEC 60794-1-21 E2A.
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Varied Selection of Lengths: Available in versions from 33 to 328 feet.