Kramer AV CRS-AOCH/CLR/60-66
Active Optical High-Speed HDMI 4K Cable - 66'
CRS−AOCH/CLR/60-66 is an active optical HDMI cable for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) resolutions over distances up to 328 feet. Built with a TPU−rated (thermoplastic polyurethane) jacket that has excellent abrasion resistance, tensile strength, and high tear resistance, this cable can withstand the most demanding conditions in rental, staging, and production setups. This cable is thinner more flexible than copper cables and is 66 feet long. It includes transparent EDID, HDCP, and HBR support and reduced risk of EMI and RFI interference for critical AV installations. The cable's HDMI ends are color-coded green for source and red for display to prevent installation errors.
CABLE INSTALLATION NOTE: These cables are recommended for point−to−point application use only. These cables are not to be used with wall plates, additional patch cables, or coupling devices.
- Fiber Optic: Multi-mode Fiber
- Conductors: 6x28AWG
- Bending Radius: 90mm
- Connector Maximum Pulling Strength: 22lbs
- Maximum Compression Load Resistance: 110lbs
- Jacket Material: C TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Color: Black
- Diameter: 4.5mm
- Maximum Video Resolution: 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 across all lengths
- Maximum Video Data Rate: 18 Gbps
- Embedded Audio: Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio , DVD Audio, SA-CD
- HDMI Support: HDCP 2.2, HDR, EDID, and CEC
- Power: No external power supply is needed (draws current from the source). If source power is not sufficient, connect the AD-HM/HF/UAM-USB to HDMI power injector to an external power supply
- Power Consumption: 0.65W max
- Standards Compliance: RoHS: 2011/65/ EU