Key Digital KD-MLV4x2Pro
4x2 Multi-View Seamless Presentation Matrix Switcher
Part #: KD-MLV4x2Pro
Our Price: $2,500.00
Top KD-MLV4x2Pro Specifications
- Inputs: 4 HDMI connectors, Type A, 19 pin female
- 2 HD analog video 15-pin female, 4 analog audio connector, 3.5mm stereo female
- Outputs: 1 HDMI connector, Type A, 19 pin female, 1 HDBaseT RJ45 female
- 2 digital coaxial audio on RCA connector, female, follows SPDIF format IEC 60958
"Great product. Came as promised. Top quality."
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
Key Digital's KD-MLV4x2Pro is a multi-format video matrix. This device is optimal for digital signage, video walls, conference and board rooms, huddle spaces, home theater installations, as well as bar and restaurant applications. This multi-functional device features UHD/4K resolution up-scaling, multi-view window processing, audio de-embedding, HDCP 2.2 compliance, and independent audio from video matrix selection.
The KD-MLV4x2Pro ships with a KD-X222PO HDBaseT receiver, which is powered by the matrix. Both the HDMI and HDBaseT outputs are independent when in full-screen mode as well as quad-screen modes. Other key features of this product pairing include:
- Multi-View Window Processing: Create and store custom multi-view layouts, recall custom presets in 1080p (2K) multi-view mode
- Quadrant Mode (4K or 2K): Independent outputs in four equally-sized windows
- Multi-view Mode (2K): Linked/mirrored outputs in customized screen layout
- Seamless Switching: Uninterrupted screen transitions during source selections
- Independent Matrix Switching
- Image Layering: Stack images with custom priority settings
- Signal Extension:
- Up to 200 feet @ 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p with third-party CAT5e/6
- Up to 125 feet @ 4096x2160 30Hz [4:4:4] 8bit with third-party CAT5e/6
- Ultra HD/4K Up-scaling: Outputs independently upscale to 4096x2160 30Hz [4:4:4] 8bit in 4K Quadrant mode
- HDCP 2.2 Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
- Resolution Support: Supports SD, HD, and VESA input resolutions up to 1080p / 1920x1200 on HDMI and analog video Inputs. Outputs fixed to 1080p or 4K.
- Dolby Digital and DTS Audio: Formats up to 5.1 Dolby/DTS lossless compressed digital surround sound
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- Full Buffer System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source and display, and EDID Control handshake
- EDID: Internal library with 5 default EDID configurations for input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output / Display
- Control: Front panel buttons, IR, RS-232, TCP/IP, and Web Control
- Web Control Interface: Reduces installation time and provides basic and advanced video
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control, AMX, Control4, Crestron, KNX, RTI, Savant, URC, Honeywell, HAI, Leviton, etc.;
- Key Digital App Ready: Can be controlled over TCP/IP via Key Digital app
- 2 Analog balanced/unbalanced 6-pin terminal block
- TMDS Bandwidth: 9 Gb/s total
- Deep Color Support: Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode up to 8 bits/color with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
- DDC Signal (Data): Input DDC signal 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- HDMI Video/Audio Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
- DDC Communication: EDID And HDCP buffering between source and display Wired IR: Modulated IR signal input, 0-5V TTL or -10 to +10V, 3.5mm mono female connector with signal on tip
- Power: External power supply
- Warranty: 3 years
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.