Key Digital KD-MAX16x32KIT
16x32 Audio Matrix Switcher w/ DSP, 8 KD-MAX8x8 Units
Key Digital created a high-performance 16x32 audio matrix switcher featuring built-in audio DSP. Built-in audio DSP provides variable sound level settings for volume, muting, 3-band EQ, balance, and lip-sync delay per balanced output. The KD-MAX8x8 specializes in multi-format multiplexing, enabling the following conversions:
- Analog to Analog Matrix with DSP
- Digital to Analog Matrix with DSP
- Digital to Digital Matrix
- Analog to Digital Matrix
Thanks to Dolby and DTS surround, you get a fully lossless compressed digital audio experience. Balanced audio connection enables longer cable runs, so you can send signals as far as 1,000 feet. Key Digital keeps flexibility in mind and developed expansion configurations that allow users to expand their system using multiple units. The KD-MAX8x8 enables the following configurations:
- Up to 8 sources/inputs with up to 64 outputs
- Up to 16 sources/inputs with up to 64 outputs
- Up to 24 sources/inputs with up to 32 outputs
- Up to 32 sources/inputs with up to 32 outputs
- Output (each): Balanced/unbalanced line level audio on 6-pin terminal block. Drives 2VRMS line audio input with a sampling rate of 48KHz
- Output (each): RCA female for digital audio following SPDIF format (IEC 60958). Supports sampling rate up to 192KHz
- Physical Specifications
- Regulation: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Rack Mount: 1U, 1 Rack Width (rack ears included)
- Enclosure: Black Metal
- Product Dimensions: 17.5" x 7" x 1.75"
- Product Weight: 6 lb
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 23.5" x 11" x 4.5"
- Shipping Weight: 9 lb.
- Warranty: Limited 3 years