Key Digital KD-CAMUSB
PTZ USB 2.0 1080p Camera, IR/RS-232/Visca Controllable
The Key Digital KD-CAMUSB is a professional USB camera that is ideal for Video Conferencing and Capture applications in Huddle Spaces, Conference Rooms, Board Rooms, and Lecture Halls, the applications of use are virtually endless.
The KD-CAMUSB provides Video Conference Software Support for popular video conference software such as Skype®, GoToMeeting®, Microsoft Teams®, Zoom™, RingCentral®, Google® Hangouts, and more.
- Soft Conference Enabling System: Use with Key Digital Presentation Solutions family including KD-UPS52U, KD-X100MRx, KD-PS42, and KD-X40MRx to add USB plug-in wall plates, USB/KVM routing and extension, Digital Video switching, integration with professional audio visual systems (use external microphones as KD-CAMUSB does not feature built-in mic), TCP/IP and KD-App ready control.
- Multiple Mounting Options: Wall, and ceiling mounting hardware included. May also be table surface mounted.
- Recall & Store Position Presets: Up to 12 presets may be created, with up to 12 presets accessed via IR remote control on Home, Privacy, and numeric buttons.
- Auto Focus: Fast and accurate auto focus via leading auto focus algorithm
- Video Resolutions: From 320x240p @ 30fps up to 1920x1080p @ 30fps. Adjustable via Windows camera viewer and conferencing software camera settings panels
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom: Pan = ±170º. Tilt = -30º to +90º. Zoom = 10x
- User-Friendly IR Remote: Provides intuitive and ergonomic control
- RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from KD-CAMUSB or via Key Digital Presentation Solutions Extender & Switcher units
- VISCA Controllable: Responds to VISCA protocol for control by PTZ camera control consoles. Supports addressing for multi-camera systems.
- Addressable: Up to 7 unique addresses for discreet control by RS-232 and/or VISCA systems
- Control System Support: Compass Control® Pro ready. Fully controllable by all IR, and RS-232 supported control systems via open API.