Wireless HDMI Transmitter, Dynamic Frequency Selection, 100'
The Intelix SKYPLAY-DFS-S is a professional grade HDCP compliant HDMI wireless transmitter, use it to receive your wireless signal up to 100' away from the SKYPLAY-DFS-R (purchased separately). You can now send your video and audio wirelessly in both point-to-point, point-to-many, and many-to-point configurations. Each transmitter is compatible with up to 4 receivers and each receiver can be paired to switch up to 4 transmitters. If you have a tricky install where you can't run an HDMI cable use the SKYPLAY to wirelessly send your HDMI video with stereo or multichannel audio.
What sets this system apart from the competition is the ability to send your HDMI signal a staggering 100' away, it also allows you to transmit your HDMI through light construction such as drywall. There are 5 antennas inside the unit to ensure that your signal gets to all your locations with 100% integrity and no noticeable delay, there is less than 17 milliseconds of delay.
The Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) allows you to have many types of configurations saving you a lot of hassle on your install. It features a very strong AES 128-bit encryption to ensure that your transmission remains safe. It is HDCP compliant, features dynamic EDI pass through, includes an IR emitter for controlling your source, and has multi-channel audio support.
- Latency: Less than 17ms
- HDCP complaint
- DFS (Dynamic Frequency Selection) for improved density and reliability
- Addressable transmitters
- Each transmitter is compatible with up to 4 receivers and each receiver can be paired to switch up to 4 transmitters
- Video resolutions: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and VESA up to 1920X1080
- Operating frequency: 5 GHz Unlicensed Band (U-NII-1 & U-NII-3)
- Dimensions: 5.83 in. x 3.82 in. x 0.71 in
- Warranty: 2 years
- Includes: IR emitter, power supply, and HDMI cable