HDMI Slim HDBaseT Receiver with RS-232, IR, PoE - 492'
The Intelix INT-HDXL100-RX is an HDBaseT Receiver that can extend IR, RS-232, and HDMI signals over a single solid core shielded CAT5e or greater cable, using the built-in Valens VS100TX HDBaseT chip. This device will support up to 1080p video signals, including HDCP 2.2 and multi-channel audio, and accept the signals from a compatible transmitter up to to a distance of 492', and 3D and 4K UHD signals up to 131'. The Receiver has a built-in surge protector and uses diagnostic LED's to ensure ease of use and installation. With a very flexible power operation, the device was designed to be powered either at the Transmitter or Receiver end using Power over Ethernet (PoE), making so only one power supply, which is included, is needed. Other key features for the INT-HDXL100-RX include Power over HDBaseT (PoH), bi-directional IR and RS-232, as well as Ethernet pass-through with a 2-port network switch, making this device compatible with most control systems. The two-port network switch on this receiver allows for a second device to share the 100BaseT Ethernet pass-through connection without adding additional hardware to the installation.
The Intelix INT-HDXL100-RX comes with an Installation Guide, Power Supply, 3-pin Removable Screw Terminal, is backed by a 2 year warranty, and is compatible with all Intelix HDBaseT products and any product that meets the HDBaseT specifications, making for a very cost effective way to send your video over longer distances using the very affordable CAT6 cable.
- Video Compliance: HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4/2.2
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Embedded Audio: Up to PCM 8 channel, Dolby Digital TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- CEC Pass through
- Max. Video at 492': Deep Color 36/30/24 Bit at 1080p
- Max. Video at 131': 1080p 3D, 4K UHD/30, Deep Color 48 Bit at 1080p
- Sends: Video, embedded audio, RS-232, IR (emitters sold separately), and PoE Bi-directional PoE
- HDBaseT Chipset: VS100RX
- Diagnostic LED indicator lights: HDCP, Link, and Power
- Built-in surge protection
- Power over HDBaseT (PoH)
- Bidirectional IR and RS232
- Ethernet pass-through
- 2-port network switch
- Power Input: 24V DC 1.25A or 48V DC PoH (Power over HDBaseT)
- Power Output: 48V DC PoH (Power over HDBaseT)
- Dimensions: 0.64" x 5.98" x 3.31"
- Includes: Power Supply, 3-pin Removable Screw Terminal
- Warranty: 2 years