3 HDMI, 2 VGA Presentation Auto Switcher w/ HDBaseT & HDMI Output
The Intelix DIGI-P52 is a multi-format auto sensing switcher, it features 3 HDCP compliant HDMI and 2 VGA connections. It outputs all 5 of these connections perfectly scaled over a single HDMI cable or over Ethernet cable to a compatible HDBaseT receiver. The integrated HDBaseT transmitter will allow you to send your audio, video, and control up to 195' feet away, it will even send power to the receiver.
Other features include a line level output that can be used for reinforcement. A balanced input is provided (line or microphone level) which is mixed with the source audio to provide voice lift capabilities; while the volumes of the mic and source can be individually controlled.
Not only does the unit provide auto switching but you can also control the switcher via RS-232, IR, and push buttons on the front panel. There is an included under table mount that makes installation easy, the DIGI-P52 is perfect for conference rooms that have multiple analog and digital inputs that need to be sent out over one cable.
- Mic and Line level mixing with phantom power
- Line level audio de-embedding
- Analog audio embedding on each input channel
- Output scaling to 7 fixed resolutions
- Front panel, IR, and RS232 control
- CEC enabled for source control
- RS232 passthrough for control of display
- Includes: IR Remote, IR Receiver, Wall Mount Power Supply, Two (2) Mounting Rails with Chassis Screws so you cant mount on the underside of the table
- Warranty: 2 years