USB 2.0 Ranger 4-Port Single Mode Fiber Range Extender Kit, 6.2 Miles
The USB 2.0 Ranger 2244 Four-port Multi-Mode Fiber Range Extender Kit (comes with a Tx and Rx). This USB 2.0 high speed extension kit has been designed to transmit and receive signals at up to 480 Mbps at 6.2 miles over single mode fiber optic cable. The Ranger 2244 provides an integrated remote four port USB powered hub that delivers standard 500mA power. It will support all USB 1.1 and 2.0 device types from high-speed web cams, hard drives, printers, scanners, audio devices, touch screens, digital cameras and game controllers. This kit is a true plug-and-play solution as it requires no additional software drivers and is compatible with all of today's leading operating systems. Making this a perfect solution for industrial control, KVM extension capabilities, digital signage applications, home network integration, medical device connectivity, or in security, web camera access and control. Comes backed by a 2 year warranty from Icron Technologies.
An integrated four port hub allows for extension of up to four USB devices without the need for an additional hub. The system is FCC Class B certified, meets EN-61000 16kV ESD immunity and is housed in a robust metal enclosure.
- REX unit USB connector: 4 x USB Type A
- Maximum USB devices supported 14 (including USB hubs)
- Number of devices can be increased using additional USB hubs
- Operates with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 hosts
- Supports all USB devices up to 480Mbps
- Power adapter Maximum Rating 5V DC @ 3A
- Current available to USB at REX 4 x 500mA
- LEX and REX unit dimensions 3.94" x 2.99" x 1.02"
- Regulatory testing FCC (Class B), IC (Class B), CE (Class B)
- ESD Rating EMC EN-61000-4-2:2001 8kV Contact, 16kV Air
- Included Items: Local Extender, Remote Extender, SFP Single Mode Transceiver Modules, 6' USB Cable, Power Supply, Quick Start Guide
- Warranty: 2 years