Hall Technologies UHBX-P1
4K HDBaseT Sender & Receiver Kit, RS-232, IR, Power - 500'
Part #: UHBX-P1
Our Price: $782.71
Top UHBX-P1 Specifications
- HDBaseT sender and receiver
- Distance: 4K up to 330', 1080P up to 500'
- Resolution: Up to 4K
- Supports: 3D, EDID, HDCP, deep color
"Love the products we've ordered- they've been awesome!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The Hall Research UHBX-P1 is an HDBaseT kit that consists of a transmitter and receiver to send your HDMI with embedded audio over Cat5e/6 cabling. This long range kit allows you to send your 1080P signal up to 500' and your 4K signal up to 330' with perfect clarity and no noise in the signal. The kit supports the ability to send up to 4K resolution, IR, RS-232, it also supports deep color, HDCP compliance, and EDID and 3D pass through. The sender also supplies power to the receiver so the receiver doesn't need a power supply.
The Hall Research UHBX-P1 is an affordable and reliable means to send 4K video up to 330' in distance with no compression and no set up time, it is plug and play installation.
- Sends: Video, HD audio, RS-232, IR, and power
- Secondary data channels such as: DDC, CEC, and HPD (Hot-Plug Detect) are also transparently extended
- Compatible with all HDBaseT and HDBaseT Class B (HDBaseT-Lite) compliant products
- Locking HDMI connector
- Includes universal power supply for receiver
- Dimensions: 1.18" H x 4.13" W x 4.57" D
- Warranty: 3 years
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.