Hall Technologies UHB-SW2
Auto-Switching HDMI, VGA and USB Extension System
- HDMI, VGA, and USB inputs on wall plate
- 18 Gbps HDMI input for 4Kx2K 60Hz with HDR
- Video automatically switches to the last plugged (VGA or HDMI)
- Button to override the automatic input selection
The UHB-SW2 extender is comprised of a 2-gang wall plate transmitter together with a low profile Receiver. The wall plate provides auto-switching VGA and HDMI inputs as well as a USB port for connection to a Host computer. The system uses HDBaseT 2.0 technology for superior data integrity and reliable operation. HDMI input supports 4K/60 4:4:4 HDR with up to 18G bandwidth. VGA and its associates Audio inputs are converted to HDMI and scaled to be displayed on any TV or projector.
The UHB-SW2 can extend the signals over a single CAT6 cable to a distance of 120 ft for 4K@60Hz or 220ft for 1080p video. USB and RS-232 control signals are also extended. For convenience the Receiver provides power to the wall plate via the CAT6 cable, and it also provides two USB ports for connection of any USB 1.1 or 2.0 devices. Interactive touchscreen displays, memory devices, keyboard/mouse, and webcams can be connected to the Receiver.
Auto switching video selects the last connected input (HDMI or VGA), however the wall plate includes a push-button to easily select either input. The UHB-SW2 is perfect for commercial AV and educational (K-12) installations.
- Receiver provides two USB 2.0 ports
- Uses HDBaseT 2.0 technology to reach 40m @ 4K or 70m @ 1080p
- VGA input and associated 3.5mm audio are converted to HDMI
- Extends RS-232 control and IR signals in both directions
- Wall Plate Sender is powered from the Receiver
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 7.1 channels HD audio format