Hall Technologies UH2X-R-PD
HDMI, USB, LAN over UTP Extender w/ HDBaseT and PoH - Receiver
Featuring the UH2X-R-PD HDMI, USB, LAN over UTP Extender Receiver from Hall Research with HDBaseT and PoH (Power over HDBaseT). This unit supports HDBaseT 2.0 technology and extends uncompressed UHD 4K or 3D video and audio as well as RS-232, USB 2.0, IP (Ethernet), and IR by using a single Cat 5e/6 cable up to 328 feet. It doesn't require a power supply, getting power through a single Cat6 cable ran from the UH2X-S-PSE sender (sold separately).
Independent audio return source that is selectable by the user and can either be from a separate SPDIF audio input connector provided on the Receiver or from the ARC pin of the HDMI connector at the Receiver (ARC signal from the connected Display). Both the included receiver and the sender (sold separately) provide audio return extensions as well. This receiver unit acts as a USB hub, providing two USB 2.0 ports. It can be surface mounted using the integrated mounting brackets or set on a surface.
- Audio Standards: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2~5.1CH, DTS 2~5.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- LAN: 1x RJ-45, Bidirectional
- ESD Protection: 8kV (air-gap discharge), 4kV (contact discharge)
- MTBF: 90,000 estimated
- Enclosure: Metal
- Included Accessories: IR Remote Detector Cable, User's Manual
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.3" x 5.1" x 1.3"
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years