Hall Technologies UH2X-P1
HDMI over UTP Extender with HDBaseT - 328'
The UH2X-P1 by Hall Research is a HDMI/USB/LAN over UTP Range Extender over Cat5e/6 single cable, with HDBaseT. These units can extend uncompressed audio/video along with IR, RS-232, USB 2.0 and Ethernet using a single Cat5e/6 cable up to 328'. This extender is also PoH compliant and comes with only power supply that plugs to the transmitter. The receiver in this kit does not require a power supply as it gets it power through the Cat6 cable from the sender using power over HDBaseT. The UH2X-P1 is a great extender kit that will support 4K (UHD) and 3D video.
In addition this Extender Kit provides an audio return extension. This allows for independent audio return source which is user selectable and can be either from the ARC pin of the HDMI connector at the receiver or from a separate SPDIF audio input connector provided on the receiver. The receiver on this also has 2 USB 2.0 ports acting as a USB hub. The USB ports support all USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices and comply with HDBaseT 2.0 specifications. The Receiver can be surface mounted using the integrated mounting brackets.
- Receiver Inputs: HDBaseT, IR, SPDIF
- Receiver Outputs: HDMI, RS-232, IR, 2x USB
- Audio Standards: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2-5.1CH, DTS 2-5.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports virtually all PC and HDTV resolutions including 4K (UHD)
- Supports: HDMI ARC and external SPDIF digital audio return
- Fully compliant with HDBaseT 2.0 specifications
- Extends USB 2.0 and has integrated 2-port Hub in the Receiver
- Plug and Play installation
- Extends Ethernet, bi-directional IR and RS232 control signals
- Warranty: 3 years