Hall Technologies UH-BT-S
HDMI over UTP Extender with HDBaseT Class B (HDBaseT-Lite) Sender
The UH-BT and UH-BTX Senders are used in conjunction with Receivers for extending uncompressed HDMI video and RS-232 control signals up to 230 ft (-BT models) or 328 ft (-BTX models) over a single CAT5e/CAT6 UTP cable.
The extenders are comprised of a Sender (-S) and a Receiver (-R) and extend all PC and HD resolutions without compression, up to 4K UHD.
Full-duplex RS-232 extension is provided via 3-pin terminal blocks, supporting all baud rates up to 115,200 bps.
The UH-BT and UH-BTX Senders and Receivers are compatible with each other; however the maximum distance achievable is dictated by the lower of the two – 230 ft / 70 m.
- Full HD support for 1080p deep color, 3D, and 4K UHD
- HDCP Compliant with pass-thru EDID from display back to source
- CEC pass-thru for simplified control among compatible devices
- Uncompressed digital video extension guarantees 100% fidelity
- Reliable, trouble free operation
- Plug and Play no user configuration required
- Sturdy, compact metal enclosure with mounting provisions
- Compatible with Locking HDMI connectors
- Universal Power Supplies with Locking connectors
- Designed and manufactured in USA