Hall Technologies SC-VHD-HD
VGA / Component to HDMI Converter with Audio
Introducing the Hall Research SC-VHD-HD VGA/Component to HDMI Converter with Audio. This device can scale and convert either PC Analog video with audio or Component (YPbPr) into a DVI or HDMI compatible signal. Both optical digital audio and line level analog outputs are also provided for convenience. Regardless of the input timing and resolution, these units have the ability to output a wide variety of resolutions and refresh rates. The output resolution can match the native resolution of the connected display automatically or it can be adjusted to the users specific needs.
The video processor combines the functions of a format transformer, video scaler, and scan-converter. Video can be manipulated in several different ways including horizontal flip that mirrors along the x-axis, this mirroring is useful for rear projection and teleprompter systems. It can encode the audio input signal from Analog (L/R) or TOSLINK (Optical) to both digital and analog formats and outputs it on HDMI along with video. It also features an OSD menu for configuration, system information, picture setup as well as many other options. It also has mounting brackets that a convenient way for the user to install these units.
Additional Features of this Converter Includes:
- Output resolution independent of input
- State-of-the-art video scaling for real-time frame rate capture & conversion
- Supports virtually all PC and HDTV input and output resolutions
- OSD adjustment of contrast, brightness, color, size, sampling clock, phase, position, audio source and delay
- Power Supply: 5V/2.6A DC (US/EU Standard, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Power Consumption: 4.8W
- Audio Sample Rate: Up to 48 kHz / Optical & HDMI
- ESD Protection: +/- 8 kV (air-gap discharge), +/- 6 kV (contact discharge)
- MTBF: 90,000 estimated
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4" x 6.5" x 1"
- Weight: 0.75 lbs. each
- Warranty: 3 years