Hall Technologies SC-HD-2A
HDMI Scaler & Audio Embedder / Extractor
Featuring the Hall Research SC-HD-2A HDMI Scaler & Audio Embedder/Extractor. This unit can convert and scale HDMI and DVI video into a variety of output resolutions. The video can be manipulated in several different ways including horizontal flip that mirrors along the x-axis, this mirroring is useful for rear projection and teleprompter systems. A few other settings that can be adjusted include saturation, hue, and many more salient parameters. OSD allows for adjustment of brightness, color, contrast, size, phase, position, sampling clock, delay and audio source.
Both optical digital and stereo analog audio inputs and outputs are provided, with the ability to extract audio from the HDMI signals. The audio embedded in the HDMI output can be selected from 3 sources: HDMI input, analog L/R input, or digital optical input. This scaler has a wide range of resolutions that it supports regardless of the input resolution and timing. The output resolution can match the native resolution of the connected display automatically (based on the EDID setting of the display) or it can be adjusted to the users specific needs.
- Frame Rate Conversion: 50/60Hz
- Audio Sample Rate: Up to 48 kHz / Optical & HDMI
- Audio Delay: Up to 150ms (for lip sync)
- Power Supply: 5V DC @ 2.6A (US/EU Standard, CE/FCC/UL Certified)
- Power Consumption: 5.5 W
- Compliance: HDMI, HDCP, DVI
- ESD Protection: 8 kV (air-gap discharge), 6 kV (contact discharge)
- MTBF: 90,000 estimated
- Chassis Material: Aluminum
- Mounting: Brackets at each end with screw holes provided for rack or wall mounting
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4" x 6.5" x 1"
- Weight: 0.74 lbs. each
- Warranty: 3 years