8x8 HDMI 1080P Matrix Switch: IP Control, Audio De-Embedding
- Inputs: 8 locking HDMI
- Outputs: 8 locking HDMI
- Control: Front panel buttons, IR (remote included), IP, Telnet, RS-232
- Front panel LCD readout for easy setup and control
The Hall Research HSM-I-08-08 is an 8x8 HDMI matrix switcher, it features 8 HDMI inputs and 8 HDMI outputs. The matrix allows you to quickly select your input and then your output from the front panel, IR, RS-232, or IP. The front panel has a save and recall feature for commonly used routing patterns. With integrated audio de-embedders now you can send your audio out via SPIDIF to your rooms audio such as an amplifier without having to purchase a separate device. The matrix supports HDMI v1.4a, 3D, HDCP, and includes EDID management. The switcher also supports multi-channel lossless digital audio including both 5.1 and 7.1 Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio. You can send 1080P or a wide range of HD or PC resolutions for and of your routing applications.
IP control gives you the ability to manage your video switch from anywhere in the building using your iphone or Android phone. The IP (LAN) port includes a Smart built-in web server with software to control the switch from any modern browser. The embedded HSM IP Manager first reads the display area of your browser and then renders the webpage optimized for the device without the need to install an app. Just use a shortcut to the IP address and you will not only be able to make ties or recall presets, but can also assign custom names for each input, output, and preset pattern. It supports multiple simultaneous users from any device including PC, smart phone, or tablet.
When turned on the unit will recall the last routing pattern prior to being shut-down along with the last state of VID & AUD buttons. If the VID button is on, the current HDMI input and output routing pattern will be shown on the LCD. If the AUD button is on, the current SPDIF audio output routing pattern will be shown on the LCD. The SPDIF audio output is extracted from the HDMI input port. The hall Research HSM-I-08-08 is the ultimate 8x8 matrix switcher for your matrix routing installation.
- Resolution: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p,720p, 1080i, 1080p 8 or 12 bits per channel (24 or 36 bits aggregate)
- HDMI input length: 50' or 25' at deep color
- HDMI output length: 50' or 25' at deep color
- Customizable overlay capabilities
- HDMI v1.4a
- HDMI Audio De-embedding & Independent Routing to SPDIF outputs
- HDMI embedded audio output can be active or muted
- Supports 3D and Deep Color
- HDCP compliant
- EDID management
- Audio: PCM2, PCM5.1, PCM7.1, Dolby5.1, DTS5.1, DD+, D-TrueHD, DTS-HD
- Warranty: 3 years
- Dimensions: 1.69" H x 17.3" W x 7.68" D
- 1RU rack mountable
- Weight: 10lbs
- Includes: Power supply