Hall Technologies UHBX-R-PSE
4K HDBaseT Receiver, RS-232, IR, Power Sender - 500'
The Hall Research UHBX-R-PSE is an HDBaseT receiver that receives your HDMI with embedded audio over Cat5e/6 cabling. This long range receiver allows you to receive your 1080P signal up to 500' and your 4K signal up to 330' with perfect clarity and no noise in the signal. The receiver supports the ability to receive up to 4K resolution, IR, RS-232, it also supports deep color, HDCP compliance, and EDID and 3D pass through. What makes this model unique is that it can send power, if the transmitter doesn't have a power source use this model to send power to the transmitter.
The Hall Research UHBX-R-PSE is an affordable and reliable means to receive your 4K video up to 330' in distance with no compression and no set up time, it is plug and play installation.
- Receives: Video, HD audio, full duplex RS-232, bi-directional IR
- Includes power supply to send power to the transmitter
- Secondary data channels such as: DDC, CEC, and HPD (Hot-Plug Detect) are also transparently extended
- Compatible with all HDBaseT and HDBaseT Class B (HDBaseT-Lite) compliant products
- Locking HDMI connector
- Audio Formats: All HDMI Embedded Audio including: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio (32-192kHz sample rate)
- Dimensions: 1.18" H x 4.13" W x 4.57" D
- Made in USA
- Warranty: 3 years