1:4 RGBHV/Composite Distribution Amplifier, Bridgeable
The FSR RGB-144 is a bridgeable 1x4 RGBHV/composite video distribution amplifier. Four independent 1x4 distribution amplifiers are integrated in a slim 1RU chassis and with the ability to bridge adjacent blocks to make a larger DA with up to 16 outputs. With the default settings in the RGB-144, this unit is four 1x4 DA, but after flipping the bridge switch, the input of the first block is sent to all the bridged outputs allowing many different configurations.
All outputs from the RGB-144 are fully buffered to offer the highest possible signal quality, and the extended bandwidth makes this product compatible with analog video signals along with HDTV. Each input in this FSR DA chassis can be used to distribute RGBHV, composite, component, and S-video connections via BNC connectors.
Great for boardrooms, conference centers and video conferencing, the FSR RGB-144 offers up to up to five different configurations to suit your signal distribution needs!
- Bridge adjacent 1x4 blocks to make a larger DA
- Video Level: +/-1.0Vp-p (nomial): 2.0Vp-p (max)
- Video Bandwidth: > 400 MHz
- Diff. Gain: 0.04% (NTSC)
- Diff. Phase: 0.04Deg (NTSC)
- Impedance: 75 ohm
- Power Consumption: 110/220 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Included Accessories: Rack Ears, Power Supply
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19" x 11" x 5.22"
- Weight: Approx. 25 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years