33' Cable DisplayPort Male to Male Plenum
Part #: DR-PCB-DSP-10M
Our Price: $464.57
Top DR-PCB-DSP-10M Specifications
- Cable Type: Hybrid design with copper wire and patented monolithic ribbon
- Supported Resolution: 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR
- Data Rate (per channel x 4): up to 5.4 Gbps
"Great working with my sales rep to figure out what options I had. Thank you again!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
FSR introduces plug-and-play, hot-swappable DisplayPort active optical cables are the best solution available for true 4K/60Hz/4:4:4 HDR content delivery over longer distances. They feature high-bandwidth video transmission, low power consumption, and low EMI with patented polymer optical fiber technology.
This is a simple, practical solution for ultra high-definition video distribution in conference and huddle rooms, classrooms and lecture halls, houses of worship, digital signage and many other commercial and residential home theater and gaming applications. Long-Reach DisplayPort active optical cables provide optical performance at the price and simplicity of copper, giving the user a complete connectivity solution at a low total cost.
- Total Data Rate: 21.6 Gbps
- Power Consumption: 500 mW maximum
- UL Listing: CMP-OF
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50 C
- Cable Dimensions: 5.1 mm x 3.1 mm
- Connectors: 20-pin male DisplayPort
- Maximum Tensile Load:50 lbs
- Minimum Bend Radius: 5 mm
- DisplayPort Compliance: 1.2 or 1.3 depending on connected devices
- HDCP Compliance: 1.3 or 2.2 depending on connected devices
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.