10,000 Lumen 1-Chip DLP Laser Projector, WUXGA (no lens)
The Eiki EK-820U is a super bright, high performance, Large Venue Laser/Phospher Projector. With up to 10,000 lumens and 100,000:1 contrast ratio, this projector is an ideal solution for use in large venues, auditoriums, meeting halls, or large presentation facilities. Utilizing 1-chip DLP technology this projector will support WUXGA resolutions, with support for analog and digital video input in all color standards up to 1080p. The EK-820U can display 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios.
Please Note: This projector does not come with a lens, one must be purchased separately, please see "Accessories" tab for list of compatible lenses.
The EK-820U provides a digital terminal that includes HDBaseT, HDMI In/Out, 3G-SDI In, and DVI-D Inputs. Installation of this device is extremely flexibile (up to 360-degrees of vertical and horizontal shift) as well as portrait projection capabilities. In addition the projector features geometric correction and blending function, and has 6 optional lenses that can be used with this model, including a short throw lens. Control of this device includes features such as wired network monitoring and control, Telnet, Crestron, AMX & PJ-Link, Keystone Correction (Horiz. Vert. and Corner), Pin Cushion & Barrel image correction, Built-in Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture, Security bar, Kensington MicroSaver security slot and PIN lock.
When selecting a projector one factor gets commonly overlooked, and that is Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Basically, how much will it cost the end user to upkeep and maintain the projector over the course of its life. Items such as lamps and filters, will definitely fail, long before the projector does, and will need to be swapped out throughout the course of a standard projectors life. With the EK-820U, Eiki has made it so these issues are a thing of the past. The 820U is a Lampless design, that features a sealed optical engine (IP6X, No ingress of dust) without filters, that offers a 20,000 hour light source life with laser technology.
Primary Features of the Eiki EK-820U Include:
- 10,000 lumens bright and a 100,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Lampless Laser Technology.
- 1-chip DLP technology.
- 3 Digital Inputs including HDBaseT.
- Native WUXGA resolution. Compatible with inputs up-to UXGA and WUXGA.
- Supports analog and digital video input in all color standards up-to 1080p.
- Displays both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Supports most HDTV resolutions.
- Flexible Installation up to 360°
- Wired network monitoring and control.
- Telnet, Crestron, AMX & PJ-Link.
- Wifi available with optional USB Dongle.
- Horizontal and Vertical Keystone Correction.
- Pin Cushion and Barrel image correction.
- Built-in Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture
- Color Reproduction: 10 bit
- Projection Light Source: Laser (Red/Blue) + Phospher
- Total Pixels: 2,304,000 (1920 x 1200) x 1
- Imaging System: 0.67" DMD DLP chip x 1
- Scanning Frequency: Auto: H Sync. 15.734-91.146 kHz, V Sync. 24-120 Hz
- Pixel Clock: 162 MHz
- Lens: No Lens
- Image Diagonal: 50-300 in (127-762 cm)
- Image Width: 3.3-20 ft (1.0-6.1 m)
- Throw Distance: 2.6 - 116.4 ft (0.8-35.5 m) - depending on lens Maximum Pitch: up-to 360 degrees
- Vertical Keystone Correction: Digital: up-to 20 Up or Down
- Horizontal Keystone Correction: Digital: up-to 20 Left or Right
- Image Orientation: Normal, Reversed, Inverted
- Local Control / Power Management: Full Function / Auto Shutdown
- Signal Inputs:
- Computer 1: Dsub15 x 1
- Digital Video (w/ HDCP): HDMI x 1
- Digital Video (w/ HDCP): DVI-D x 1
- HDBaseT: RJ45 x 1
- 3G-SDI: BNC x 1
- USB Type A - Wifi Dongle: Type A x 1
- Mini USB Service: Mini USB x 1
- Computer: Dsub15 x 1
- Digital Video (w/ HDCP): HDMI x 1
- 3D Sync Out: Mini Din 3 x 1
- Additional Specs:
- Fan Noise (Normal / Eco): 35 / 32 dB
- Cabinet Size (HxWxD) - excluding legs: 7.1 x 19.0 x 20.0 in (18.0 x 48.1 x 50.8cm)
- Weight (without lens): 52.9 lb (24 kg)
- Packaged Size (HxWxD): 15.5 x 24.7 x 23.4 in (39.3 x 62.7 x 59.5 cm)
- Packaged Weight: 62.8 lb (28.5 kg)
- Electrical Safety Compliance IEC / UL / cUL
- Electromagnetic Compatibility FCC Class A, CE Mark
- Power Requirements: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.5 W in Eco Standby mode, up-to 650W
- Heat: up-to 2,608.7 BTU/hr
- Security Facilities: Security Bar, Kensington Security Slot
- Limited Warranty: 3 year projector warranty