4x4 HDMI 2.0, 4K60 Matrix Switch, Control, HDCP 2.2
Featuring the CSW-HD442-4K60 4x4 HDMI 2.0, 4K60 Matrix Switch from Comprehensive with control and HDCP 2.2 compliance. This high performance device allows the user to connect up to four HDMI inputs to up to four HDMI outputs. Any of the four input sources (e.g. Blu-ray player, cable box, gaming system) can be displayed on any of the four output sources (e.g. flat screen, projector, monitor) simultaneously. It supports high quality 4K@60 Hz (YCbCr 4:2:0) resolutions as well as four channel ARC control. Additionally, it supports HDMI audio data reception such as PCM up to 192Hz, compressed audio (IEC 61937), DSD, DST, DTS and HBR.
The user can control this device by way of a variety of options, including the IR remote control, front-panel push buttons, IP control, or the built-in RS-232. This Comprehensive CSW-HD442-4K60 matrix switch is an ideal solution for a variety of settings including conference rooms, lecture halls, public displays, or any other setting where the user needs multiple inputs displayed across multiple outputs. This unit comes backed with a two year warranty from Comprehensive.
- Deep Color support: 48/36/30/24-bit
- Power Supply: DC 12V 2.5A CE/FCC/UL Certified
- Power Consumption (Max): 12W
- ESD Protection: 8kV (air-gap discharge), 4kV (contact discharge)
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.5 X 4.4 X 1.75"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, IR Remote, Operation Manual, RS-232 Cable, IR Receiver Cable
- Warranty: 2 Years