4x1 HDMI UHD 4K 18Gb HDMI Switcher, ARC, IR, RS-232
Introducing the Comprehensive CSW-HD40118G 4x1 HDMI UHD 4K60 4:4:4 18Gb HDMI Switcher with ARC (Audio Return Channel), IR, and RS-232 control. This switch allows the user to easily connect up to four separate HDMI sources to display the signals on one screen, projector or monitor. While also extracting HDMI stream audio to separate analog and digital audio output. To control the inputs of this device, the user can either utilize the IR remote, the front panel push-button, or by using RS-232 control.
This device is compliant with HDMI 2.0a, HDMI 1.4b, and DVI 1.0 standards, as well as with HDCP 2.2, HDCP 1.4, and RoHS. It also supports 12-bit Deep Color, 3D, as well as High Definition Lossless Audio. It is capable of transmitting and receiving bandwidth up to 18 Gbps with no data loss. This CSW-HD40118G Switcher is designed with a slim, metal enclosure and is ideal for settings such as classrooms, conference rooms, lecture halls, and huddle spaces. It comes backed by a two year warranty from Comprehensive.
Additional Features of this Switch Include:
- Supports PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio up to 7.1CH Digital & analog audio output
- Built-in TMDS equalization and CDR (Clock Rate Recovery) for long HDMI cable transmission
- Smart EDID management
- Video Resolutions: up to 4K60 (4:4:4), 4K30, 1080p, 1080p 3D
- HDCP Compliance: HDCP 1.4 / HDCP 2.2
- HDMI Audio Output: PCM 2.1 /5.1/7.1 CH , Dolby 5.1 , DTS 5.1 , Dolby-TrueHD, DTS-HD
- ESD Protection: 8kV (air-gap discharge) 4kV (contact discharge)
- Power Consumption: Max 2.5W
- Weight: 0.66 lb.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.1" x 3.3" x 0.5"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, Power Supply Cable, Operation Manual, 1 x 38KHz IR Rx cable, 1 x Optical convert header (for SPDIF audio output), 1 x HDMI 4x1 IR Remote
- Warranty: 2 Years